My Cosmology

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Cosmic Web is made of Birkland currents
You still can't spell it correctly, even after numerous links?

The "cosmic web" has nothing to do with Birkeland currents. I also think you don't have a clue what Birkeland currents are. I think even the level of the wikipedia page on that subject is currently beyond your capabilities to understand. This is because you don't have a good enough grasp of the relevant physics required to make sense of it.

I imagine that this is just a term you've come across somewhere and you think it sounds good, so you put it into your nonsense about cosmic webs and stuff.

these currents get focused , hence produce Quasars , hence galaxies
Okay, let's assume, for the sake of argument, that you know what you're talking about.

Explain to me how a Birkeland current could produce a galaxy. A few sentences ought to be sufficient to make the relevant connections clear. No need to go into detail.

also notice that the Cosmic Web is not visible nor detected by electromagnetic detectors
Really? How do you know it's there, then? Please explain.

the Cosmic Web is made of Birkland currents

The "cosmic web" has nothing to do with Birkeland currents. I also think you don't have a clue what Birkeland currents are. I think even the level of the wikipedia page on that subject is currently beyond your capabilities to understand. This is because you don't have a good enough grasp of the relevant physics required to make sense of it.

The Birkeland currents , is the Cosmic Web , why ?

Because these are non-visable , yet exist .

CCMMLWE

Cosmic-Cold-Movement-Momentum -Liquid -Wave-Energy

Last edited:

The Birkeland currents , is the Cosmic Web , why ?

Because these are non-visable , yet exist .

CCMMLWE

Cosmic-Cold-Movement-Momentum -Liquid -Wave-Energy
This thing has been circling the bowl for a while now, I think it is time it makes its way to the cesspool.

This thread is not for discussion of the original (closed) topic, anyway.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back