Is time travel possible based on theory?

I saw this one someplace...

Nines-Clock-300x225.

https://thingsmade.ca/nines-clock/

What I find even stranger than the clock, is that the image has no file extension, like png or jpg. Is the matrix broken or something?
I downloaded the image

At end of download I get the option to OPEN

When I try to open I get the message "Unable to open incorrect format PDF"

??? perhaps a image embedded in a PDF file ??? I have no idea

:)

If time is within every living being, then if one could remember creation, could they alter time to make it how they want?

If the singularity could remember creation, and made it so that He was the only one who could alter such things, then unless some else could remember such a thing, or did it by accident, we NEED Him to tell us how time works. :)

It's called biting the hand that feeds you. :)

I downloaded the image

At end of download I get the option to OPEN

When I try to open I get the message "Unable to open incorrect format PDF"

??? perhaps a image embedded in a PDF file ??? I have no idea

I went to the link

Downloaded the image

Noted the extension was jpg, a common picture extension

However when try to open it is blocked from being opened, I am guessing because it has been protected due to the owner wanting to protect their copyright

Ah okay, Michael345. :)

You must open it with another program if you want to view the document.

Last edited:
If time is within every living being, then if one could remember creation, could they alter time to make it how they want?

If the singularity could remember creation, and made it so that He was the only one who could alter such things, then unless some else could remember such a thing, or did it by accident, we NEED Him to tell us how time works. :)

It's called biting the hand that feeds you. :)
You are posting in one of our Science forums. If you want to post about religion, please post in the appropriate subforum.

Back