In the cricket

Umpires confer in the middle, pull stumps and adjourn play for every body's sake.
Join us tomorrow for another thrilling day's play.
"whadidyothink Brian"
" Typigal lacklustre bevormance from the dour Ing lishmern"
" they gimme ve shits atcherly".

You're the one that mentioned a logical trend.
I have no idea what you mean.
post#47
how do the 3 sentences relate to each other?
How about Post #49.
So I'm assuming you're accusing me of lying?:rolleyes:
well you assumed wrong:p

Keep trying: on one PC accessing SciForums if you're logged in as one user will merely give you another tab or window as the same user. Look at "Who's online" BOTH me and olichokesonburntbail are logged in at the same time.
huh nice try.
open the proxy site first then insert sciforums.com
and see if you're logged in.

boom
oh my oli, where are your legs?

post#47
how do the 3 sentences relate to each other?
It's always been a fact.
I don't use and never have used sock puppets.
I can't see the need for them.

How do they NOT relate?
I don't use sockpuppets.

well you assumed wrong:p
Actually no. You stated that it's a fact that I do use socks.
Which is incorrect. You called me a liar.

huh nice try.
open the proxy site first then insert sciforums.com
and see if you're logged in.
What's a proxy site?

What's a proxy site?

Don't know what he's talking about but you can be logged in simultaneously with multiple identities. All you have to do is log them in using different browsers; IE, Firefox, Opera, etc.

Don't know what he's talking about but you can be logged in simultaneously with multiple identities. All you have to do is log them in using different browsers; IE, Firefox, Opera, etc.

Never knew that.
Eeeuw! use anything other than Firefox?

olichokesonburntbail is unacceptable as a user name. We have rules against insulting other members.

Moreover, sciforums is an intelligent community, and on your posting performance so far it looks like you don't qualify for membership.

If you choose to return in future, please choose a more appropriate user name and consider posting something useful. Otherwise, go play on a cricket forum somewhere.

Bye!

Farewell then, Olichokesonburntbail.
Your posts were like a stream of bat's piss, shining when all around was dark.
Lets hope Pieterson lasts longer at the crease than you did on sciforums.

Last edited:
Now we'll never find out who it was (or even if I knew the person).
I still think it's someone I know reasonably well, but my first guess appeared not be true...

It was flattering to have my very own fan though. :D

James, can Olichokesetcetera please be allowed back.

Oli is clearly not upset at his choice of name.
We need a thread to talk about the Ashes, and a mad Larrikin would be an asset to it.

Well I'm not upset (or insulted). I enjoyed the reference to cricket (especially as I have in the past made comments on my lack of interest in it - hence my conclusion that it's someone known to me, plus of course my, er, more than occasional digs at Aussies [love 'em really]).
But olichokesonburntbail is presumably a sock and is therefore contravening site rules.
Oh yeah, do you have any idea how much time I spent treating the user name (sans "oli") as the equivalent of a Sunday Times cryptic crossword clue to the true identity? Gaaah!

But olichokesonburntbail is presumably a sock and is therefore contravening site rules.
You presume he is a sock. May I remind you that to presume is to make a Pres out of you and me.
I Learnt that on a works course, but I'm not sure what use it is unless you are President of the United States.

You presume he is a sock. May I remind you that to presume is to make a Pres out of you and me.
(Learnt that on a works course)
I'm pres now?
Great!
Bomb Angola, invade Licktensht.. Leichtinsti... Lixtu... fuck, make it England I can spell that.
Oh, and reduce public spending, print some more dollars and get me a burger WITH fries.

Back