I guess im a Swiftie.!!!

cluelusshusbund

+ Public Dilemma +
Valued Senior Member
I hadnt watched a football game in years... but i did watch the superbowl just cause of the Taylor Swift Travis Kelce romance :)
An even tho i vowed not to get hooked on football agan... i must admit it was a HELL of a GAME.!!!

Is everbody here a Swiftie or am i the only one :)

I herd it on a good rumer that ring swappin between the 2 might hapen soon B-)

O... an even my wife watched ever minute of the game jus like me... an was hollerin at the tv more than i was :D

Oh God. Not you too.

Yesterday. My nerd brother tried to convince me I'd enjoy some sports athlete. Some soccer player.

Today, my wife wants to watch the highlights of the Sunday football game.

My life is crumbling.

Cluelusshusbund's thread title: "I guess im a Swiftie.!!!"

You sure left swiftly enough when you couldn't answer JR’s two questions to you here:
Is there some particular moment in foetal development at which the foetus becomes a baby?
When is that?

Oh God. Not you too.

Yesterday. My nerd brother tried to convince me I'd enjoy some sports athlete. Some soccer player.

Today, my wife wants to watch the highlights of the Sunday football game.

My life is crumbling.

It will prolly all blow over an be replaced when some new pop star catches ther attenton.!! !

Im now interested in a new show called "Only Murders In the Building"... an the girl part is played by Selena Gomez who i thank might become famous some day.!!!

Yeah... i recomend keepin up wit the new fads... helps you to stay young :tongue:

Yeah... it gets beter an beter wit each episode.!!!

My sister watched the first episode an didnt care for it... an whats even crazier... she dont like ANY westerns.!!!
My wife and I watch Only Murders..., but I have to side with your sister on westerns. They have never appealed to me. This kind of sucked for me as a kid growing up in the '60s, when there was a glut of westerns on TV.

My wife and I watch Only Murders..., but I have to side with your sister on westerns. They have never appealed to me. This kind of sucked for me as a kid growing up in the '60s, when there was a glut of westerns on TV.

My sister knows i like westerns an i thank mayb thats why she says she dont... cause she might still be mad about me pickin on her when we was kids :redface:

EDIT:::
What shows did you like to watch as a kid.???

Last edited:
Tay tay is heading to Australia as we speak. It's quite a topic of conversation here at the moment.

Tay tay is heading to Australia as we speak. It's quite a topic of conversation here at the moment.
The newest koo-koo conspiracy theory in The USA is that "A televangelist from Arkansas claims Satan is engineering Taylor Swift’s marriage to Travis Kelce so she can give birth to the antichrist and launch the apocalyptic thousand-year war against Christ."

Hail Tay-Tay !!!

"Satan is engineering Taylor Swift’s marriage to Travis Kelce so she can give birth to the antichrist and launch the apocalyptic thousand-year war against Christ."
Well, that all sounds very sane and plausible. o_O

Rolf Harris too.
Jonny Morris,I think
David Attenborough -he just got better over the years

Those little flowerpot men looked a bit creepy... well... a lot creepy... an the weeeeed-flower wasnt much beter:eek:

I liked Superman... The Little Rascals... The Three Stooges ... The mickey mouse club... lots of good stuff on but we only got 3 chanels an sometimes the signal was to snowy to watch.!!!

Those little flowerpot men looked a bit creepy... well... a lot creepy... an the weeeeed-flower wasnt much beter:eek:

I liked Superman... The Little Rascals... The Three Stooges ... The mickey mouse club... lots of good stuff on but we only got 3 chanels an sometimes the signal was to snowy to watch.!!!
Ah ,no Superman was too obvious.Top Cat and Dippity Dawg kept me amused regularly.

The Lone Ranger and Tonto fed my all action ,outdoor young persona.(the music was pretty obvious ,of course)

Tay-Tay for President, Baby !!!

Ant love grand B-)

Sweet.webp

Back