Hugh Hefner finally switches to brunette

Syzygys

As a mother, I am telling you
Valued Senior Member
http://www.infoniac.com/breaking/hugh-hefner-girlfriends-angered-by-his-new-sexy-model.html

I always thought the blondes were boring. Dasha, the new girl is a brunette from Ukraina...
Catfights expected at the mansion...Yummie!

ukrainian-model-dasha-astafieva.jpg

this is not a world event, i could have moved it to free thoughts but concidering the likly progression of this thread that would only be temporary so cesspooled

I thought it was more important to humankind than Obama's lipstick comment. :)

Also, at the Mansion it is a complete new world now...

What I don't get is why he doesn't have like a negress, and a chubby chick, and a redhead with freckles, and an asian and a sami indian. I mean if I had 6 girlfriends (I know he's got 3 but he had 6 in the past) I'd want some variety, that would be the whole point. 6 blonde clones is just more mouths to feed.

What I don't get is why he doesn't have like a negress, and a chubby chick, and a redhead with freckles, and an asian and a sami indian. I mean if I had 6 girlfriends (I know he's got 3 but he had 6 in the past) I'd want some variety, that would be the whole point. 6 blonde clones is just more mouths to feed.

I always thought exactly the same.

Now about the ladies' morals, it is like dating your great-grand father. Yuckadie yuck!

Now about the ladies' morals, it is like dating your great-grand father. Yuckadie yuck!
The worst part is he has no discernable talent, no quality making him especially worthy of copulative success. If william shakespeare was 100 and had a few hot girlfriends fair enough, michael jordan should be allowed to fuck hot babes untill he dies, but Hugh Hefner is just a fortunate business man. He's actually a bit of a nerd, as exhibitted by his socially unaware shameless cackling laugh.

I am not even sure he is a good businessman. In the 70s (or was it the 80s?) the Playboy empire was crumbling and his daughter took over. I guess he is smart enough to let smarter people run the show.

Also, there are some businesses, where it is very hard NOT to make money, and sex is like that, specially if you were one of the first ones. Legalized drugs would be another type....

I actually like Hugh, he is an intelligent fellow, but getting a bit pathetic with this girlfriend thingy. Let's just call them whores, what they really are...

DashaAstafieva.jpg

On the side, does anyone else get a little creaped out with Holly's super small nips? Her breasts look unnatural as it is but those tiny nipples... yuck :mad:

Well, Orlando is 20s, rich,healthy, good-looking, Heff is 80s, rich,aging, ugly.

It is a hard choice....

Here is a question for the Mansion girls: Would you fuck this guy if he was a mechanic?

Back