God's Will!

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Bowser, Dec 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

• This thread shows signs of instability on the part of the poster. It has been closed to allow him to collect himself.
    It is My Will that if My Demands are not served by 1:30 pm this Afternoon All Broadcasting Stations, Both Television and Radio, All Internet Services Shall go Silent at 1:31 pm this Afternoon and shall be inoperable until 6:06 pm this Evening. All Radio Transmissions for Emergency Services, Air Traffic and Marine Shipping Shall Remain Unaffected.

It is My Will. My Will Shall be Done.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

Your God Reminds you that He Carries a Large Bag of Magic Tricks, Both Good and Bad. He is reserving the Best for those whom he Loves, His Children of Little Power and Little Hope.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Stream of unconsciousness.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

It is My Will that All Weapons of Mass destruction become inoperable.

8. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

It is My Will that All Broadcasting Stations, Both Television and Radio, All Internet Services Shall go Silent Now and do not become functional until My Cave Time of 12:01 pm. All Radio Transmissions for Emergency Services, Air Traffic and Marine Shipping Shall Remain Unaffected.

9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Moderator note:

It appears that Bowser is suffering some kind of breakdown and clearly needs a little time out to collect himself. This thread is closed. We wish Bowser a speedy recovery.

origin and sideshowbob like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.