Evolution [Debate Proposal]

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Muslim, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Am not debating now.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

Oh, what are you doing then?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Am conversing not debating here. This is not even the topic, if you guy could read then you'd know. Its a "debate proposal" you're all just intellectual wannabees on this forum.

For the sake of argument lets say we are debating the origin of species and evolution.

Note am not debating am just saying.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Sarkus Hippomonstrosesquippedalo phobe Valued Senior Member

Please also note that "Origin of species" is not the same as "Origin of Life".

If you want a debate on the origin of LIFE then I suggest you set up an alternate thread.

8. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

for the sake of argument lets say am debating that too.

Note am not debating right now.

9. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

This is large amount of debates to have in one go! Not that your debating any of them at the moment, but when you do start it might be better to split them down. Maybe start by debating Evolution, you seem to like that one the most.

10. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

No I am suggesting debating them all in one go.

If you want I will debate you, I will debate anyone and on this forum. Its a challenge! Am very confident.

11. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

Muslim I am not debating here but I do have a question. Which aspects of Evolution you do fully support as the truth? For example bacteria clearly evolve, also if you look at the Movile Cave you have another example here with a range of creatures. Therefore maybe you should start by supporting the Theory of evolution using these examples?

12. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Chemical reactions are not evolution.

13. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Your rebuttal is a random sentence???

14. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

If you know anything about microorganisms and cells then you'd know thats not a random sentence.

15. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

Muslim maybe if your reply said that my examples are adaptations rather than evolution, it might make for a better start. After all, it would be easy to say that all life is a result of chemical reactions, no matter what driving process governs their creation.

16. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

So are those 'adaptations' random or processes?

17. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

Muslim have you started the debate now? I'm confused!

18. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I know a lot about microorganisms. Therefore I could assess it is either a random sentence or your are just an idiot.

19. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Look please stop making a fool out of yourself at whichever particular instant, all of the work being done inside any cell is being done by enzymes. If you comprehend enzymes, you comprehend cells. A bacterium like E. coli has about 1,000 diverse types of enzymes floating around in the cytoplasm at whichever particular point in time. Enzymes have tremendously interesting properties that make them little chemical-reaction machines. The purpose of an enzyme in a cell is to permit the cell to transmit out chemical reactions very rapidly. These reactions permit the cell to construct things or take things apart as required. This is how a cell grows and reproduces. At the most fundamental level, a cell is actually a little bag full of chemical reactions that are made achievable by enzymes! And that is not evolution, its chemical reactions.

20. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

No its just a conversation. Let me ask you once more. So are those 'adaptations' random or processes?

21. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

Muslim seems like a debate to me and I'm really not that sure I can debate with a man of your high standards. Maybe I will back away for now. Anyway hope the debating how to start a debate picks up for you.

22. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Exactly, you are an idiot.

What's an enzyme? It's a protein (sometimes with additional elements). How is a protein made?

23. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Nicely done. Just what I expected from an 'Atheist' marvelous.