you?

/cackle

i must say you are being quite brave here
we'll see if you have what it takes

/snigger

"confessed"

you are an imbecile
it is why you cannot comprehend the rhetoric

Would you kindly shut the fuck up and allow for me to get the last word in?

Thanks!

you?
a noob?

no

you now joke to lessen the sting, ja?
all that transpired was actually inconsequential
jes friendly banter

lemme have the last word
no i wanna
oh c'mon, lemme
no i wanna
fine!

stupid fuck
i am coming for you and hell's riding shotgun

Last edited:
I don't try to intimidate anybody before a fight. That's nonsense. I intimidate people by hitting them.

I'm going to take a bath in your blood, gustav. You better watch what you say from hereon in, boy - I know where you sleep.

Kadark the Stalker

its like Kadark has lava veins in him...

caution-this-is-sparta.jpg

Turn that vacuum off, for heavens sakes.

You fuckin' love me, and you know it. I bet you have a tattoo which reads Kadark on your lower back.

Am I right? You said yourself that I was "young", and I've read in magazines that older women just love younger men.

Kadark the Gorilla

jeez
you are a goddamn buffoon
a caricature
get a goddamn grip
you embarrass yourself and you dont care?

You fuckin' love me, and you know it. I bet you have a tattoo which reads Kadark on your lower back.

Am I right? You said yourself that I was "young", and I've read in magazines that older women just love younger men.

Kadark the Gorilla

I don't do tattoos and yes you are sweet. But I don't do men who are more than five years younger. Its a matter of vanity. :p

jeez
you are a goddamn buffoon
a caricature
get a goddamn grip
you embarrass yourself and you dont care?

How can you manage to talk, my nuts being on your tonsils and all? I'll leave you with a face full of my DNA, man ...

No word of a lie.

Kadark the Force

ok
youse a kid
if you intend to stay, cut the crap and join the community, please
good luck

You're just mad because I stack paper to the ceiling, and because I get more brain than a neurosurgeon, bitch.

Kadark the Hero

Are you joking gustav? What possible criticism could you have? Oh, please make sure you inhale the aroma of her anus more violently, I sucked on it and tasted it and basked in it like a shameless clown ass bitch faggot, and you know, I hope my protege doesn't let me down and make it seem like I maintained some sceric of dignity.
My initial point that still stands was - where the fuck do you get off? Why try to dabble in masculinity? Do you have any feeble monkey grip on how rough and tuff you have to pretend to be to even show your stinky pink ass in these circumstances?
You've slicked under the radar like a dyke vag for long enough, to maintain some semblance of a status amongst men you need to exhibit man-qualities, and you quite seriously can't do it.
/man stuff
Doesn't cut it, cunt.

I wonder what it means when a thread on Muslim friends turns to graphic homoerotic fantasies.

Back