Conflict

Human nature? We seem to be drawn to conflict and drama, even though we deny it.

jBECcMs.gif

Is it human nature? Is it just good entertainment?
Question is insufficiently well-defined for a meaningful answer.
Responders can speculate about the context in which you're asking the question - but they're just projecting their own biases while you watch.

This question is the verbal equivalent of a practical joker standing on a busy downtown street corner, staring up st the skyscrapers - to see how many passersby he can get to stop and look up.

This question is the verbal equivalent of a practical joker standing on a busy downtown street corner, staring up st the skyscrapers - to see how many passersby he can get to stop and look up.
Conflict occupies so much of life that it is even much of our entertainment, imo.

<-----------not a fan of parthenogenesis
Don't tell that to an aphid.
par·the·no·gen·e·sis, noun
BIOLOGY
Reproduction from an ovum without fertilization, especially as a normal process in some invertebrates and lower plants.
"cyclic parthenogenesis is well displayed in aphids"

The very first self-driving AI robots were a couple of little wheeled vehicles whose sole task was to drive around in a room until their batteries ran down, and then - this was the advance, the AI contribution - drive themselves over to the charger and plug themselves in.

They were released, they ran around until their batteries wore down, and then they both drove over to the charger - where they collided, and got stuck ramming each other and spinning their wheels.

The very first self-driving AI robots were a couple of little wheeled vehicles whose sole task was to drive around in a room until their batteries ran down, and then - this was the advance, the AI contribution - drive themselves over to the charger and plug themselves in.

They were released, they ran around until their batteries wore down, and then they both drove over to the charger - where they collided, and got stuck ramming each other and spinning their wheels.
They forgot to teach them etiquette and courtesy. Driving defensively.

Last edited:
I don't believe for a moment that you regard all conflict as mere entertainment. Are you trolling again?
I wonder if Bowser finds not giving direct replies to the heathens questions a form of entertainment.
Something like, destruction of the sites that allow questioning of his god.

I wonder if Bowser finds not giving direct replies to the heathens questions a form of entertainment.
Hmm. I had not thought so cynically. And yet I am having a lot of trouble getting straight answer out of him in the misogyny thread.

Back