Black Holes .

Status
Not open for further replies.
still exits as energy ?
According to GR, the mass undergoes compulsory collapse once the Schwarzchild radius, [euqal to the EH] is reached the collapse continues, but we cannot apply GR at the quantum/Planck level. Whatever state the mass/energy exists there [probably some energetic state I imagine] is unknown.
The same applies of course at the BB.

If you're are talking about what I think you are talking about, then I see no reason why not. Subatomic particles can exist as energy.
Energy is not a thing. Energy is a property of a thing.

A subatomic particle can have energy, but it cannot exist as energy.

True to your first statement .

To your second ;

Disagree

Particle energy is not the same as electromagnetic energy , which is a wave .

Particle energy , is defined by me as this , speed and acceleration . Especially when they meet .

The fundamentals of this Universe are wave , particle and space ( in no particular order ) . Which are infinite in their existence .

Many are both.
Particle energy , is defined by me as this , speed and acceleration . Especially when they meet .
Energy is not defined as acceleration. Acceleration adds energy to a system, and that energy must come from somewhere else. In many cases, you can define kinetic energy with e=.5mv^2.

Energy is not defined as acceleration. Acceleration adds energy to a system, and that energy must come from somewhere else. In many cases, you can define kinetic energy with e=.5mv^2.

Yes

Based on the physical existence things .

DaveC426913 said:

True to your first statement .

To your second ;

Disagree

Where does this " property of a system " originate ?
Depends on the system. A rocket gets its kinetic energy from the mass of the exhaust being accelerated by the rocket engine; the reaction to that drives the rocket forward. A pot on the stove gets its thermal energy from conduction of heat energy from a burner on the stove.

Again, that does not mean the heat is a physical thing you can extract from the pot. It is a PROPERTY of the pot and its contents.

river said:
Where does this " property of a system " originate ?

Depends on the system. A rocket gets its kinetic energy from the mass of the exhaust being accelerated by the rocket engine; the reaction to that drives the rocket forward. A pot on the stove gets its thermal energy from conduction of heat energy from a burner on the stove.

Again, that does not mean the heat is a physical thing you can extract from the pot. It is a PROPERTY of the pot and its contents.

The heat comes from physical objects ; In all your examples . Billvon .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back