Black hole multiverse cosmology and Write4U's mathematical universe

river said:
Yes we can , alter the natural laws of nature .

You're trolling.

Give one specific example of how we can "alter the natural laws of nature" or retract your empty claim.

This kind of inane nonsense is why you are banned from our Science sections.

Why Write4U thinks it is profitable to engage in a lengthy discussion with you would be a mystery, were it not for the fact that he's probably flattered that somebody will apparently give him the time of day to listen to another repeat of his pet theories about the Mathematical Universe, microtubules or Tegmark worship.

I'm starting to think the two of you have found your mutual level of discourse.

Highlighted

Anti-Gravity .

river:

I asked you for an example. Tell me how we can alter the natural laws of nature, or retract your claim.

You have made no attempt to explain why you think "anti-gravity" is a thing, or how that thing can be used to "alter the natural laws of nature".

Last chance. Give a specific example of how we can "alter the natural laws of nature", or retract you claim that his is possible in your next post to this thread.

river:

I asked you for an example. Tell me how we can alter the natural laws of nature, or retract your claim.

You have made no attempt to explain why you think "anti-gravity" is a thing, or how that thing can be used to "alter the natural laws of nature".

Last chance. Give a specific example of how we can "alter the natural laws of nature", or retract you claim that his is possible in your next post to this thread.

I would have thought that by now , you would have looked up , Anti-Gravity propulsion . You haven't . Obviously .

Back