belly fat only

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by gamelord, Jun 14, 2018.

1. gamelord Registered Senior Member

Any kind of exercise, which would target belly fat only? I want to be trans and one of those anime chicks, so I want my hips to be wide and I don't want to target my breast fat. What I hate is my belly fat.

I have heard that belly fat reduces testosterone, and reduced testosterone causes depression and lethargy. I am very depressed and lethargic. Furthermore, I want to be sexy with abs and not one of those jellies.

My confusion is, is that I want to be trans, but I don't want to be depressed and lethargic, but without testosterone I will be depressed and lethargic, so I'm not sure what to do.

Now, I know people will post to search for youtube videos, but there are so many hundreds of youtube videos I don't know which are fake and which are real. I have heard that targetted belly fat is a myth, and I also heard that feminization exercizes are a myth, I heard exercizes will only make you manly and not feminize you like the promise. So I am not sure what to do. All I know is I hate where I am at right now.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

See a doctor?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. gamelord Registered Senior Member

Doubt they would know. I'm not rich so they only give generic advice.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

8. gamelord Registered Senior Member

9. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

10. Seattle Valued Senior Member

How about just being yourself? You don't control where your fat cells are. You lose fat or you gain fat. You can't direct from where you lose it. It's genetic.

Don't worry, it will all sort itself out when you grow up.

sideshowbob likes this.
  11. billvon Valued Senior Member

There is nothing external to you that you can change that will fix that. The solution has to come from you, internally.

People who go for GRS will often have to live for a year as the other sex before getting the surgery done; often they will be asked for a psych consult as well. Because if someone shows up for GRS thinking that it will cure their depression/feelings of alienation/social problems, it will often just make them worse - and will lead to a poor outcome for the patient.

12. gamelord Registered Senior Member

I wanted to hear from an expert, the videos may be fake or made by amateurs or flat out lie to get more views. However I appreciate your efforts and I will at least give those videos a chance. I am glad that you posted because I have never seen those videos before and am not that great at google searches.

Unfortunately I have already "grown up" and want nothing more than to return to the body I had as a youth. "Just be yourself" is some of the worst advice there is. I want nothing more than for Science to grant me immortality as well as give me a body that is harmony with my mind.

I just want to lose my belly fat, not sure about GRS because I want to have kids.

13. billvon Valued Senior Member

That's easy, then. Diet and exercise.

14. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

And it's easier to adjust your lifestyle when you're young than to try to fix it after years of bad habits.

15. gamelord Registered Senior Member

Yeah but the net says it will make me lose fat everywhere. I dont want to lose fat anywhere except my belly.

16. billvon Valued Senior Member

Diet and exercise will replace fat with muscle - which will help keep your "shape."

17. gamelord Registered Senior Member

I want the shape of a woman but i was born male. I dont want to lose my boobs only my belly.

18. billvon Valued Senior Member

HRT and surgery sounds like a good choice for you, then. In the meantime, diet and exercise.

19. gamelord Registered Senior Member

Health food lady said hrt stresses my adrenals, so I'm afraid of it. Other thing is, testosterone gives me muscles and energy and I don't want to lose those.

20. billvon Valued Senior Member

Ah, well, if a health food lady said it once, that should be good enough for you! Decide the course of your life based on what she said.

Seriously, a doctor is a better person to ask about this than a health food lady.
    Well, then, I guess you've made your choice.

21. gamelord Registered Senior Member

In my experience American Doctors are not really the go to choice for health advice unless you something really generic. I've seen some doctors literally just google my symptoms one time.

The problem is, I want to look like a beautiful female, but I am male, but the male body is trying to run software it was not designed for. Metaphor is imagine you are trying to play Halo but on a 1995 machine. So I'm worried estrogen is incompatible with my machine. And women somehow are both beautiful and high-energy, something I wish I could be. Better metaphor is fuel. Imagine you are a 1950's muscle car that uses diesel, but trying to run on some modern non-diesel fuel or even electricity power.

22. billvon Valued Senior Member

You're right. Just go to some health food lady on the Internet for your medical advice.

23. gamelord Registered Senior Member

If it makes you feel any better, she was in person?