About the Members 31: Norsefire

Ok I can see where all this is going.:D

Back on track.

Norse was it a difficult process to give up Islam? Was your family bothered by your decision? I was very surprised as you know when you said you were raised Muslim.

And also tell me about your country of birth? I have always wanted to visit and I hear its amazing. What are its best features? Where would you suggest a tourist visit? What do you dislike about it?

Norse was it a difficult process to give up Islam?
Yes. Before my exposure to atheism I couldn't even conceive of the concept and was extremely offended by it. Over time, though, I saw reason

Was your family bothered by your decision?
They don't know

And also tell me about your country of birth? I have always wanted to visit and I hear its amazing.
Syria, and yes it is
What are its best features? Where would you suggest a tourist visit?
friendly people, lots of culture, great scenery
What do you dislike about it?
The guy in charge.

Skaught, they guy already has a partner. Jeez :rolleyes:

I've always been curious. As I've always been curious to see what you look like. Whenever we talk or whatever I picture my other dutch friend.

I couldn't even if I wanted to, I don't have pics of me on my PC. Just imagine the sexiest beast you can:D ...and yea, go with that....uhuh:)

Uhhh... when I do that I can only see an image of myself...

Sure...........but I wonder what the obsession with bunnies is:rolleyes:

I think they are cute.

If you had to spend the rest of your life on a desert island and could only bring 3 sciforum members with you, who would it be?

Norse are you still in Syria? if not, where do you live now?

What about your family? Where are they?

Back