A world with a loving God.

Don’t you see it as a misrepresentation of what I said?
Well to a degree, yes, in so far as I don't exactly remember what you said but what stuck in my mind was .. that you are god and god does not exist..my recollection , my truth...you must know we can read things and mis interprete the simplest of things, and in the view of some you have misinterpreted certain parts of science that leaves you appearing to misrepresent the science..personally I would think although you maybe mis representing the science you clearly think you have it right and as such from your point of view will reject any accusation that you misrepresented a damn thing....now I am not misrepresenting you but maybe I have made a mistake which you can clear up..l am not here to score points so I won't waste time going back to see how I could have misunderstood and happy for you correct my impression.
Alex

Well to a degree, yes, in so far as I don't exactly remember what you said but what stuck in my mind was .. that you are god and god does not exist..my recollection , my truth...you must know we can read things and mis interprete the simplest of things, and in the view of some you have misinterpreted certain parts of science that leaves you appearing to misrepresent the science..personally I would think although you maybe mis representing the science you clearly think you have it right and as such from your point of view will reject any accusation that you misrepresented a damn thing....now I am not misrepresenting you but maybe I have made a mistake which you can clear up..l am not here to score points so I won't waste time going back to see how I could have misunderstood and happy for you correct my impression.
Alex
That’s okay.
I’ve drawn attention to it now.

Back