A Fascinating Interview with Dr Gary Nolan - Stanford School of Medicine

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by Ivan Seeking, Dec 24, 2023.

1. Ivan Seeking Registered Senior Member

So you have made up your mind completely void of the facts. Got it. It must be nice to have magic knowledge. Did God tell you this or what?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ivan Seeking Registered Senior Member

Ross Coulthart, Australia, is an investigative journalist, most recently for Australian news and current affairs program 60 Minutes on Channel Nine. He was previously chief investigations reporter for the Sunday Night news program.

Coulthart has won five prestigious Walkley journalism awards, including the most coveted top award for Australian journalism, the Gold Walkley. His broadcast television investigative journalism has also won the top broadcast award, a Logie. In 2010, his reinvestigation into the murder of two young Australian tourists by IRA terrorists 20 years earlier revealed new evidence suggesting complicity in the attack by Irish Sinn Fein boss Gerry Adams.

In 2008, he uncovered one of the biggest-ever medical scandals in Australia [continued]

https://www.icij.org/journalists/ross-coulthart/

I would think you all could look this up yourselves. But I'm sure you can't be bothered.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. C C Consular Corps - "the backbone of diplomacy" Valued Senior Member

No, it's just commonsense. Establishment UFO investigations since the mid-20th century -- and X-Files tropes (alien bodies, crashed spacecraft) -- have repeatedly fired blanks. Some people learn from that rather than expecting something different to happen.
    _

Last edited: Jan 6, 2024
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pinball1970 Valued Senior Member

Did you follow the NASA project on UAPs?
    What did you think?

8. exchemist Valued Senior Member

I don’t have the time to waste. I am willing to read reports from credible sources. The Irish Star is not one.

When the BBC, or the Financial Times, say, start carrying stories about crashed alien spacecraft etc, I will read those.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2024
  9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Ivan Seeking:
    What is common knowledge? That the government has alien spaceships and/or bodies and is hiding them? It may be common knowledge that some people have claimed that this is the case, but that's about as far as it goes, as far as I'm aware.
    Your main argument that all this is real, so far, seems to be that none of us here know enough about it to have discovered why it's real, like you have. Which isn't really an argument for why it's real, if you think about it.
    From what little I know of him, it seems like he is out to get his 15 minutes of fame by making some claims that he refuses to support. He has lots of excuses as to why he refuses to support them, of course, and maybe you accept those as legitimate.
    And those people have the information that he refuses to reveal? Are they going to reveal it, then?
    Does the US Navy produce a ranking of its pilots from best to worst? When did Fravor win Best Pilot?

Is he a crackpot? I don't think so. I think he saw something he couldn't immediately identify and was confused about it. Since there, people have been in his ear for years about what they believe he saw, and I think he has probably realised he's on a bit of gravy train, what with the interviews and talk show circuit fees and what not. And, again, the notoriety of it all seems to appeal to him. These are just my impressions from a distance, understand. I don't think he's dishonest. I think he has become convinced that he saw an alien craft.
    Does that include you and us? Or are you an exception to the rule?
    Maybe they don't.

No. Please feel free to educate me.
    Whereas you have a completely open mind?
    Did any of those things prove that the government is hiding alien spacecraft? Did I miss something?

Did you watch the interview? Do you know the people involved? Have you got some juicy inside info you'd like to share with the world? A scoop for sciforums?
    Who knows? But let's assume it's not fake. What does it mean that the CIA director refers to "the UFO phenomena" as real? Does it merely mean that the CIA director acknowledges that there are a lot of reports from people claiming to see UFOs? That sort of thing? Nobody disputes that is real.

Or was he talking about something else? Is that clear from the document? Can we see the document?
    In general, you mean, or just when it comes to UFOs?
    Not a cover-up, then.
    It keeps a certain noisy portion of the electorate happy, I guess. And distracted from more important issues, perhaps.