Israelis in control of White House .... once again.

Discussion in 'World Events' started by skywalker, Nov 16, 2008.

1. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

Interesting news... Israelis were celebrating and dancing on streets when they heard of Obama's new chief of staff. Why shouldn't they? They have every right. It is like a Son of Israel is taking control of world's most power full war machine and about to shift it where ever the masters in Israel want it to be... and his father just proved it.

Arabs have no right to be angry about it. They should just suck it up and live in constant fear, Isarelis are about to start running the USA... once again. ;-)

Obama aide apologises to US-Arabs

President-elect Barack Obama's White House chief-of-staff Rahm Emanuel has apologised to the US-Arab community for remarks made by his father.

Benjamin Emanuel told an Israeli newspaper that his son, who is Jewish, would "obviously influence the president to be pro-Israel".

He also referred to Arabs in a way which a leading Arab-American group called an "unacceptable smear".

A spokesman for Rahm Emanuel said he had called the group to apologise.

Mr Emanuel also offered to meet members of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee.

In the interview last week with the Israeli daily newspaper Ma'ariv, Israeli-born Benjamin Emanuel talked about his son's new job.

Anger at remarks

He said: "Obviously he'll influence the president to be pro-Israel. Why wouldn't he? What is he, an Arab? He's not going to be mopping floors at the White House."

His remarks angered the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, which called on Rahm Emanuel to condemn them.

On Thursday, his office issued a statement saying that the veteran Democratic congressman had called the group's president, Mary Rose Oakar.

We cannot allow Arabs and Muslims to be portrayed in these unacceptable terms
    Mary Rose Oakar, American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee

It said that he had "apologised on behalf of his family and offered to meet with representatives of the Arab-American community at an appropriate time in the future".

On its website, the committee quoted Mr Rahm as saying: "From the fullness of my heart, I personally apologise on behalf of my family and me. These are not the values upon which I was raised or those of my family."

Ms Oakar welcomed the apology, saying: "We cannot allow Arabs and Muslims to be portrayed in these unacceptable terms."

Rahm Emanuel served as deputy chief of staff to Bill Clinton and analysts say he has a reputation for forceful negotiation and unwavering loyalty.

As Mr Obama's chief of staff - and one of his closest advisers - he will be responsible for delivering the president's policy platform.

Some Middle East commentators have voiced concern about the appointment of Mr Emanuel, who has a pro-Israel record.

However, the congressman himself dismissed the idea and said that Mr Obama did not need his influence to "orientate his policy toward Israel".

Story from BBC NEWS:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/h...08/7729046.stm

Published: 2008/11/14 11:07:31 GMT

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

skywalker
    what is your point?
    if anything they have managed quite neatly to box the white house into distancing itself from israil because if they dont then they can all jump up and down and say "see, we were right, he is a bloody racist"

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

Actually no Asguard, they can say whatever they want but white house's chief of staff has more saying over any of those groups. Then he will listen to his father no matter how racist his father is, doesn't matter to a son.

I think this just shows that all the Arab nations, thinking about changing in policies, or atleast for an effective peace plan can kiss it all good bye.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

you honestly belive that?
    that no child no matter how old has there own brain?
    WOW

My fathers family are the biggest pack of racists you will ever meet sadly however my father most certainly ISNT. He votes exactly the oposite way to them

I wouldnt have put it past any of them to have put one nation 1 or 2 on the voting ticket. I know my dad put them number

I cant see anyone in parliment (especially surposedly on the left of politics) blindly following the predicess of his father any more than my father would or i would.

8. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

There have always been exceptions. I highly doubt it in this case. I do believe that most Israelis and jews have very close family relations and the family values are well defined, specialy if you ever see the north side of Chicago you can tell how much they are influnces by their families. I had jewish friends while growing up in Chicago and they were the exact replicas of their fathers or mothers in terms of thinking towards Arabs.

His policies will become all too clear in next year or two.

9. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

ops, that really sounded stupid.

My apologises, i got 2 PM's and a phone call from my partner while trying to write that

It was ment to say "I know my dad put them number 8, even below the libs"

10. otheadp Banned Banned

Change we can believe in!

11. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

What change? I want the US policies un changed towards Israel. I don't want them to be changed, I just don't want to see USA going to a war with Iran, just because Israelis want it that way... thats it. I really dont care if Israelis are in power of USA or not... just let us live in peace. Stop the wars. Thats it.

12. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

Sounds like you are someone looking for a fight.. to make sure the old hates carry through and the sickness of the past continues.

Your logic is flawed. Both the President of Russia and Iran have expressed support for Obama. Everyone has. In my opinion he is the Middle Easts best shot as US support of a real peace treaty in that area.

Obama is the next best T-shirt next to Mandela here in Africa. Loads of Africans now wear Obama shirts..theyre nuts about him here.

Everyone is excited for Obama.

13. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

That actually got me thinking. Africa is such a country of conflict... but three of the worlds biggest symbols for peace and change have history in Africa. Mandela, Ghandi and now possibly Obama.

(The three are subjective)

14. CheskiChips Banned Banned

Anti-Semitism disguised as logic...

The Foreign Advisor of the United States has no authority in Israel...further...he's tried to historically divide Jerusalem, something even the most secular Jew is against.

15. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Africa, and a very large part of the U.S. as well, are in for some MAJOR disappointments. Obama is popular with so many of them simply because he is Black - and they take that to mean that he will tilt a lot of things directly in their favor.

Never happen. Even if he wanted to (which many doubt), he would still need the cooperation of BOTH houses of Congress - and most of those people already have personal agendas that do not include Blacks or Hispanics (which also voted heavily for him because they expect him to do great wonders for the illegals of their group).

Don't misunderstand me here, I'm as far from being a racist as anyone could possibly be. In fact, I have a large number of friends in both groups. All I'm doing is describing the racial/political climate of today.

16. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

17. DeepThought Banned Banned

Your falling for the media illusion. It's understandable though.

We all did the same thing when Tony Blair got into power in the U.K. Now the wisest realize that putting your faith in politicians is misguided, to say the least.

As for Africans getting delirious over Obama, I think that is a perfect example of how easily whites and Jews can and have manipulated those people.

Take the public holiday Kenya has declared to celebrate his victory, have you any idea how much that costs a nation in terms of GNP? How will its economic competitiveness be effected? Those IMF loans are going to be accumulating more debt whilst Kenyans are out celebrating something that happened in another country and which isn't going to benefit them one iota. Can you imagine what the media reaction would have been had Ireland declared a public holiday when Bill Clinton was elected? Those dumb Irish!

You said it yourself: "Obama is the next best T-shirt next to Mandela here in Africa. Loads of Africans now wear Obama shirts." Obama's victory is a marketing victory for the States and simply means more business for American companies operating in Africa, and less for America's chief competitor China.

For Africans though it's business as usual.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2008
  18. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

Looking for a fight? Are you Retarded? I am stating facts you moron.

Iranians showed support for Obama? LOL.... sure whatever floats your boat. Keep telling yourself that Obama is the best thing ever happened to the world. America would have been better with Mccain.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

HAHHAHA... Best defense by a jewish extremist, call every one anti semite and kill every one under the umbrella of Anti-Semitism. Very typical of Jewish extremists like yourself. Very sad.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. CheskiChips Banned Banned

Jewish Extremist? If I am as extreme as Jews get...we're a docile bunch.

If you consider I am studying meteorology in an American university and I dream of being able to pray at the Kotel wall...have some Muslim acquaintances...and simply try to make the world a better place.

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Rham is not in control, he was not elected. He was appointed and can be fired if necessary. What his appointment reflects is a close affinity between Jewish-Americans and the Democratic Party. Is Obama going to legislate in favor of Kenya? I think he can have his own mind about things, there is no secret dynamic of "control" going on here.

22. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Not for this post, but he was elected before as a congressman. Even though one of his opponent's supporters ran a smear campaign alleging that Rahm had dual loyalties.

23. otheadp Banned Banned

First thing we agree on. I wonder why you say that though...

I like how you don't Capitalize 'Jewish' and go all cynical with the "anti-Zionist, not anti-Semite" defense, as a typical piece of shit that you are. :m:

Is it above your paygrade not to be like that?