clairvoyance is deffiently possible

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by YoungMinded, May 21, 2007.

1. YoungMinded Registered Member

One day im sitting in my last period class and this kid i knew was talking to me, i had the weirdest feeling i couldn't explain at the end of the day im walking out my class and he came up to me and we did a handshake he walked away and all of a suden i just froze and i had a gut feeling that he was gonna die he died 2 days after i almost told someone on my bus that i had a feeling that he was gonna die but i didnt and i kept it to myself i also had a few other predictions of people dying but this was one of the strongest

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

How did he die?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. phlogistician Banned Banned

I don't believe you are clairvoyant, because if you had the slightest inkling about the future, you'd know I was about to criticise your spelling, and make sure your post was correct.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kmguru Staff Member

No one can predict the future with 100% accuracy on all matters all the time. But you can for some stuff some of the time...that is covered under the probability math. So use it where you can and be happy.

I am.

8. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

I predict we will all die.

9. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Do us a favor, OK? Come back when you've learned to punctuate. I lost my place twice trying to read that horrible drivel. Ugh!

10. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

deffiently, eh?

No Child Left Behind.

11. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Fixed the grammar to an extent.

So how many other people have died after you foresaw their deaths?

12. fishtail Registered Senior Member

Out in the world there are thousands of clues, some register in our brains but
    do not become thoughts, some times a trigger gels some of these clues into an idea and bingo we have a (premonition), country folk get them all the time, especially about the weather.

I am not an expert in any way, this is just my observation.

13. kmguru Staff Member

In Chess, some can see moves 5 or 6 steps ahead...we all have them, some are better than others. In datamining, I have a knack of finding anamolies in a very short time. There are people who spend months and still have no idea what is going on. It happened to me with Sears 80 Terabytes of information...then K-Mart bought them.

It is all about organizing information to understand movments in time.

14. draqon Banned Banned

it happened to me as well...I have foreseen deaths of my two relatives days before it happened. And I was far away from them, they were in Russia...and I am here in USA. I also have foreseen a major national catastrophe...deaths of thousands...and it happened 5 months later after my dream. Thing is my everyday dreams are about me wondering around towns and being in events...but there are time when I see in detail specific future events...in fact that what I saw...exactly that happened. I cant tell you what it was thou.

15. rhinorulz Registered Member

I have seen the end of herry potter. it is not the next book.
    I have also seen that the end of life as we know it will happen in the year 2854.

16. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Evidence? Or just a dream?

17. rhinorulz Registered Member

what do you mean? if you mean technolagy, yes. if you mean what we will look like, no. if you mean where we will be, yes, not here, the evidence I had seen shows that we evacuated the planet on really big ships.

18. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

What technology?
    So no evidence.
    So what is the evidence?
    Again, what is the evidence?