Have You Ever Been In The Presence of Evil?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by SomethingClever, Aug 28, 2011.

1. SomethingClever Registered Senior Member

Earlier today I had my reality shaken by a woman I believe to be truly evil.

I work at an art center and as soon as this woman entered the room, my entire body tensed up and adrenaline started surging through me. I have met countless people in my life, many of whom were ignorant pricks or resentful assholes, many the product of terrible misfortune or an awful upbringing. but I sense a small trace of good even in these people. often they are victims of circumstance.

The woman I encountered today- with her bright green high top Nike's and snake-like bony face- left no doubt in my mind that evil does exist. I've never been one to believe in angels and demons... until today.

Her words were few, and although she was very resentful and disrespectful, she didn't say anything too different from your usual irritated customer. However, she possessed an incredibly powerful energy that shook me to the core. I literally feared for my safety, and two hours later I was still shaky and adrenaline was still rushing through me.

at one point I had a strong urge to lunge forward and kill her, which I like to think was not me releasing my inner-psychopath, but my physical body's subconscious protection against potential danger.

Just being in her presence was like having a hundred daggers plunge through my soul. It felt like she shat on my heart. Even now, ten hours later, she is all I can think about.

Immediately after she left I had the instinct to lock the door, and as I watched her leave I saw a large black raven sitting on the fence outside. Not a minute later, a girl came into the store wearing a shirt with a devil's trident. I kid you not.

Have you ever been in the presence of such a creature ("human" would be too kind)? I'd love to hear your experiences.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

She was quite likely pretty darned screwy. Pure evil, probably not.
    Pure evil more often comes in sheep's clothing or at least a black robe (with a little cross hanging round it's satanic neck).

The devil works in predictable ways.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bells Staff Member

I strongly suggest.. no.. scratch that.. I strongly urge you to go and see you physician as soon as you possibly can and speak to them about these feelings that you are having.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. SomethingClever Registered Senior Member

the back of her shirt had a large face with four eyes. does that symbolize anything? also, her Nike's were the exact color of the skin of the wicked witch of the west.

8. SomethingClever Registered Senior Member

thanks for the advice. are you suggesting this is the onset of mental illness?
    hmm.. how can I convince you otherwise....??

look, I've met thousands upon thousands of people in my life, many whom I met through the retail industry (I'm 22, I've had crappy jobs). I've dealt with more irritable bitches/assholes than I can count, some who were incredibly vicious, but NEVER have I felt threatened for my life, and never have I felt a protective urge to kill. This was not an aggressive urge, it was preservation.

There has been one other person who had similar energy, but his force was not half as strong as this woman's. Two years later I found out that he was a cokehead who had brutally beaten numerous wives/girlfriends.

this woman radiated pure evil. I suspect a satanic cult leader of some sort... but who knows...

as for me, I will not be seeking any type of help based on today's incident. If I feel the same urge toward anyone else, then I will re-assess the situation.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2011
  9. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

face a fear Got you . Buck up , You have good old fashion evil in you too . You would not be plotting her death otherwise ?Careful ! Don't want you to go postal . Next time Breath deep . Think of your heart rate . Slow it down . Relax . Ah yeah been around lots of evil every day . You would be surprised how evil people really are . They think of them selves . Even the best of them think of there own greedy lives . Like they are the center of the universe . Oh Yeah I guess if I was you from inside of you I would think you were the center , But I would have to be inside you for that to happen

10. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

SC...

I don't know whether intuition is real but I believe it is useful.
    I saw a person that gave me the freaking willies like that.
    And not the Satanists, they are just kinda snotty and very arrogant.

I honestly don't know what it is.

My thought is that if someone gives me that "Dolly Zoom" effect where it just seems like your vision is zooming in on them?

There's a good reason for that.
    And I don't want to find out what it is.

I've only met one that I know of, a perfectly ordinary unknown white guy, collegiate-looking... in a jeep wrangler...and he smiled blandly in my direction....and my whole body tensed as if it were about to be hit, and I wished I'd had a weapon on me. I think I saw this guy back in the mid 90's and I still remember what a chill he gave me.
    There are more ordinary people who just feel...not good. Meh.

Ordinary people who've gone hateful from abuse or sadness, they just kind of hate at you with this...vrrrt kind of fuzzy hate that's just not focused enough to really bother much.
    I'm sort of the energetic equivalent of a 300 watt amp playing polka, I'm told...and, yeah...about right.

Have you ever locked eyes with the opposite? That can be...quite the experience too. Like getting smacked in the head with holiness.

11. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I see you've met my EX!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Bells is right, that sort of delusion can be a sign of serious mental illness and this could well be the first sign

13. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Well, he said if it happens again, he'd go see a doc.
    Which seems a pretty sane decision to me, you wouldn't want to go to the doctor for a one-off, would you?
    The bird was surely just a coincidence.

14. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

If you had the urge to kill someone that you did not know based on a 'feeling', it occurs to me that you may be the evil one.

15. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

SC, I concur pretty strongly with Bells and Asguard here. Unless this is some kind of gag thread...?

16. SomethingClever Registered Senior Member

As a child I sobbed after my friend ripped the legs off a daddy longleg. I've never insulted someone's physical nature, never outwardly acknowledged that someone is fat, or ugly, or dis-proportioned. I am peace and love. I can remember yelling only once or twice. I love life, and for the most part, I love people.
    I assure you I am not evil.

For society's sake, it is admirable that you recommended I seek professional help. but If you knew me you would laugh at those suggestions.

These feelings/intuitions are not delusions. In fact, I ought to be paid for my startling accuracy.

High School:
    spent lots of time with a good friend. He was hilarious, incredibly smart, and fun to be around. but something about him never seemed quite right. In the next few years he proceeded to steal thousands of dollars of cannabis and other valuables from my closest friends. At a party last year, we caught him red-handed in my friends bedroom. His arms were full of merchandise. We no longer associate with him.

Two years ago:
    Upon meeting my doctor I was overcome with negative energy. It was clear that his soul departed long ago. Until the lady yesterday, he was the most despicable person I have met. I found out later that he was in court for numerous cocaine possessions and beating various wives/girlfriends.

As a child: My best friend's father. He was always very kind to me, but my body would tense up as soon as he'd come home from work. I would always find an excuse to leave my friend's house. years later he erupted on his wife (a saintly woman, mind you) and literally bit off half her nose. needless to say, they are divorced.

You call it mental illness, I call it extraordinary perceptiveness. Mark my words, the lady from yesterday was pure evil. I would never kill unless I was 100% certain they were trying to kill an innocent person.

...and if it is schizophrenia, at least I can play myself in tic-tac-toe

17. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

That's all very well, but do you love life?

18. SomethingClever Registered Senior Member

lol fixed***

and for the record, I'm only mentioning my 'goodness' because I've been flippin accused of being evil. otherwise I would never pat my own shoulder like that.

19. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Well obviously you're evil: that's why you're denying it so strenuously!

20. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

out of intrest how old are you?

it sounds like you could be experiancing the start of a psycotic break

Im not suggesting your a bad person or a killer, im sugesting your suffering delusions (wether they are acompined by halucinations i cant say from the infomation i currently have and possibly it would be impossible to say)

As far as perception vs delusion look at it this way, yes we read body language and other signs to do "threat analyis" on other people but what your suggesting, (an overwhelming desire to attack someone for no reason, after all she wasnt doing anything was she?) suggests its behond normal threat.

I strongly recomend you read through this page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion

I went through it and i cant see anything which conflicts with my mental health nursing text (for people who dont like wikipedia as a source)

Oh and as far as your last line, schizophrenia is NOT multiple personality disorder (to use its old name, its now called Dissociative identity disorder).

21. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

Pure evil... yup. Lives in my root cellar. I'm pretty sure it's pinhead. That's why I don't go in there.

22. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I would definitely consult a health professional on these perceptions. No one here can diagnose you and you cannot diagnose yourself. However, the feelings you are having certainly raise a red flag that would indicate that you should be evaluated... good luck!

23. wellwisher Banned Banned

There is a consciousness phenomena called projection. This is when the unconscious mind overlays reality with output from the imagination. The result is, we see a composite version of reality, which is part physical reality, and part overlay.

As an easier example of this effect, say you were dropped off in the woods, at night, in the dark, all by yourself. There might be nothing harmful in reality in those woods. However, you might see a shadow or hear a sound and your imagination might begin to think this is a wild animal. You can become afraid and full of adrenaline because of the unconscious projection overlay onto actual reality; lions, tigers and bears, oh my!

There are people who can consciously and/or unconsciously push buttons and cause the projection effect to become active in another. In your case, the projection factor was triggered and an internal loop of projection/reality and your reaction formed a resonance loop. This resonance is connected to firmware of the brain.

I did research, where I used to induce such projections so I could observe the internal dynamics. But it is not always easy to remain separate and objective when a resonance form that seems to feed itself. You need to stay separate yet realize this is all you.

There is also an effect called synchronicity, or meaningful cooincidence. This is where the unconscious projection makes you notice things in your surroundings that normally are more unconscious. For example, if you buy a new car, you will start to notice more of the same model and color as you drive around. These cars were always there, but they now stand out more since it is on your mind and projected onto by the unconscious.

Based on the two women of interest and the induction, the firmware induced were connected to the anima or the male's female side. It is the archetype (firmware) of the devouring mother. She is often associated with fearful animals; black raven.