Update: Christian woman sentenced to death for blasphemy

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Michael, Nov 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

wasn't the general who opposed her beheading the one who got assassinated by his bodyguard?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. 786 Searching for Truth Valued Senior Member

Not a general- but the governor of Punjab- still a very high post considering Punjab is probably the most powerful state within Pakistan.

Peace be unto you

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Now A schoolboy has been arrested for blasphemy.

Link

Well done oh diligent guardians against oppression and injustice, well done.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

I wonder what the boy wrote in his exam? My guess is he used too many 3+ syllable words - the way I understand it, it's because most Pakistani Muslims are illiterate and as of now they've deemed any words longer than 2 syllables to be blasphemy. Soon they'll fulfill Allah's divine plan and we'll see them walking around carrying clubs, pointing at fire and muttering Ug! before turning towards Mecca and shouting Allah Ug Ug! Allah Uhg Uhg! *hops up and down excitedly*

Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
  8. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Muslim councilor receives death threats over blasphemy case:

Raza Anjum travelled to Pakistan in December and spent three weeks meeting political leaders urging them to release Asia Bibi, a mother-of-five found guilty of defaming the Prophet Mohammed, a conviction that human rights campaigners say is unsafe.

In one threatening phone call, which he has reported to police, he was told to “stop supporting Christians or he would be made a terrible example out of”.

He told The Daily Telegraph he had received five violent threats since returning, all from people claiming to be Muslim and speaking with British accents.

Ever meet those Greeks in Chicago that are more "Greek" than Greeks living in Greece? Same thing with Muslims in England. They're just, or if not worse, than the conservative Muslim fanatics living in Pakistan.

9. Adstar Valued Senior Member

Have you just realised this or has it just dawned upon you?

Yes of course the most devout followers of islam live in the west. And the reason is fear. The fear of their parents.

Their parents fear that their children will give up islam and become decadent westerners or even convert to Christianity. So from their small childhood they are taught disrespect the western culture. Their parents from a base of fear drill there kids on the evil of the culture around them. They are more focused and motivated to teach them islam more so than muslims in islamic countries who feel more secure and relaxed.

But when you feel vulnerable like a small minority and you feel unaccepted by the greater community and you stress upon your children the evil of the culture around them and you are desperate for your children to be drilled hard in the religion of islam, It is no surprise that the most devout and truest muslims are ones who have had either extensive contact with western culture or who live in the western or non islamic world.

So Palestinian refugee camps in the Middle East are not the best breeding ground for devout jihadists, The suburbs of London, Paris, Bonn and New York are the best breeding grounds for true muslims.

Stupid PC western elites think that exposing their islamic minorities to western culture will take the radical edge off muslims, But the exact opposite is true. The more they are exposed to western culture and values the more determined they are to be more islamic then their brothers in islamic nations and the more willing they are to sacrifice their lives in jihad and to strike terror into the hearts of the infidels.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

10. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

First she made the water Najis and muslims can only eat or drink pak (halal) things, thats like going into a christians house spitting in their bottle of Evian and expecting it to be ok. What she said about muhammad (pbuh) was asking for trouble, Like going into israel and saying that about moses or into an African-Christian nation and saying that about jesus.

Muslims would actualy defend moses (musa) and jesus (isa) peace be upon them both, not just muhhamad. you have to understand muslims accept both moses and jeses (pbut) as 2 of the great 5 prophets, unlike christians and jews who cling to the Torah and new Test with ignorance to new knowledge, Islam encourages people to read the Torah and the Gospels, it teaches to expand your knowledge of all things and become knowledgable of the other scriptures.

You must realize that Islam is under attack from the western media and educational system. How many of you have personal experience with muslims on a regular basis everything most western people know about islam is through the TV, It's like you all just watch television and let the box tell you what to think. If you visit a muslim community and understand their laws and reasons for these laws you would see how much better and honourable they live. western people are dirty in general and i wouldnt drink any water that a kaffir touched either.

Killing her, I would not be a part of any execution or support it, any death not in the heat of battle is Sinful.

Peace.

11. quinnsong Valued Senior Member

methinks muslims have had much too much Sun! Please rell me specifically how muslims are more honourable thananyone else.

12. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Not than "Anybody else" Truly there is honourable people among all nations and bad also, but i have witnessed personaly the honour and kindness of islam and now i have a little understanding of the arabic language i truly see much more honour even in muslim communitys in London compared to white and Kaffir populations and areas.

Kaffir are so rude to each other and the social fabric of family and community spirit is void especialy In London and new york. Nobody has time for one another everyone is too busy trying to make money and pursue selfish desires and worldly pleasures.

Step into the muslim community as one of their bretheren and everyone is full of love and I become there brother automaticaly, even though we are strangers in reality. Everyone is sister, everyone is brother, we dont say simple Hello when we greet, we say Salam, which is a 2 fold blessing upon the person meaning peace and health to you. or what i usualy use As Salaam Alaikum, which is an even greater blessing upon them which mean all of the following....

Peace be upon you,
    health be upon you,
    I give you my word i will not lie to you,
    I trust you will not lie to me
    may you be blessed.

And this is how we treat each other all the time, Nobody is materialistic (maybe 1 or 2 people who are not following islam properly but it's rare.) Everyone looks out for each other and offers help and guidance, we all meet up as a community weekly and you instantly make literaly like 500 new friends within 2 months, not just friends infact brothers and sisters who are part of your family. Muslims dont worship idols and do not allow their childrent o be perverted by slutty media outlets and fake idols, you wont see a muslim girl at the age of 12 dressed like a prostitute singing pop songs about being a whore. Muslims encourage each other to read other peoples religions and expand knowledge and not to fear new knowledge which is proof of them not being an ignorant religion as a whole by nature.

I could seriously list things like this for hours maybe you will have to experience it for yourself to understand it fully, They just have a much better comunity and family orientated way of life and they really appreciate life so much every second of the day they celebrate and praise god for being alive. they are upbeat and not pessemistic people atall. I have spent alot of time living with different communitys and traveled about alot and I tell you who the muslims resemble most. Buddhists. They are so simular its amazing and i have studied buddhism and daoism with scholars and seen buddhist life in its true form and it is akin to islam in so many ways. very respectful and warm people unlike modern western people.

peace.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
  13. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Exfuckingscuse me?

Except that Christians, just like Muslims, are people. You are calling us filthy. Whether or not she said anything at all about Mohammed is completely irrelevant - and I could add a host of things far, far worse.

Really? How's that? Personal experience like that Christian woman's experience, you mean?

Oh, well that was completely different from what the "TV tells us". See, the TV tells us that Islamic law is a repressive, vicious boondoggle where it touches on non-Muslims. But what you're telling us is that Islamic law is a repressive, vicious boondoggle where it touches on non-Muslims. Which is totally different.

Tell you what: maybe you should visit a Christian community and get to know them: to understand their laws and ways and the reasons for these laws and ways. You could see how much more honourably they live, and how much more they respect human life. Right?

Oh, well you're a moderate then.

No. You don't get to call non-Muslims filthy, and then sign off with "peace". You don't want peace, and you don't know what peace is.

14. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

like your saying there is no such thing as a filthy american?
    and you haven't met an american who hasn't said 'F*ck you!' or some such insult?

i think this is unfair and irrelevant..
    try asking a different way..?

with all things there is good and bad..

same thing..there is good and bad christian communities
    why does it have to be one way or the other why can't the truth be in the middle?

15. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Filthy kuffar says:

Oh fuck, I'm sorry: when he said "First she made the water Najis [unclean]" and "western people are dirty in general and i wouldnt drink any water that a kaffir touched either", he must really have meant "there are some Americans who are immoral and/or unclean".

Funnily enough, you're about to meet one right now.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Or maybe you could just tell me that point has to do with anything.

Ohmigod, I am so sorry. That really was unfair. Because that woman wouldn't have had any experience with Islamic law at all, living as she was in the heart of Pakistan. It must have been a very new thing to her. So what I really should have asked was do you think Ms. Bibi had no experience of the Islamic system, living as a permanent second-class citizen in a theocratic dictatorship? I hope that's better.

Of course! That kind of law is good for the "clean" Muslims - and probably particularly male heterosexuals - and bad for...well, everyone else, who is "filthy". Is this what you mean?

It is in the middle, usually. But in this example, it's the one way. Get it?

16. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

There seems to be a few statements in here that needs to be clarified.

1. You're saying a Christian touching water equivalent to spitting in a bottle of Evian and expecting someone to drink it?

This reminds me of South White bigots who thought "Blacks" touching their water would "taint" it. In short, that type of ideology, or way of thinking, is bigotry. It's exactly the opposite of what ALL major religious treaties teach.

2. What do you mean she was "asking" for trouble. No one ASKS for trouble. That's asinine. She stated her belief, which is as ALL Christians believe, that Mohammad was a false prophet. Christians are "people of the book" and MUST be protected under "Islam". All Muslims KNOW Christians don't think Mohammad was a Prophet.

Hell, I don't even think there was a "Mohammad". If there was he certainly didn't receive any information from a God - Gods being lala land make believe. I'm not "asking for trouble". I'm simple stating the facts.

3. ...an African-Christian nation and saying that about jesus. Why did you say "African" Christian Nation? Why single out Africa?

17. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Peace be upon them? :bugeye:

OK, I see you've chosen the pink pill.

Tell Harry Potter we said Hello.

18. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I felt this post deserved another kick. Who's being harmed by this free speech, Chi? Is God a wuss?

I just realized: you're going to Egypt? Don't drink the water: I heard a rumour kaffirs work at all the water processing plants. And when I was there, I touched some of the water supplies. Don't drink the water, Chi.

19. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Look, I don't mean to be belittling, but seriously, if you think The Gods are communicating directly to You. "YOU" ..............."The Chosen One".
    Well, simply put, there's a screw loose.
    Any attempts at rational discussion are secondary to a thorough and complete medical evaluation.

This is the kicker though, sadly, instead of helping this person find medical help, the delusional instead find themselves supported by the deluded! "I think anyone who wants to find God badly enough will" Yeah, riiiiight. Great advice there - egg him on. One day if he's on the street talking to the wall, who just happens to be God communicating through the cracks, which are a new language called Abracadabraic... ....

*shakes head*

Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  20. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

1), Yes Considering that christian by rule of her Gospels does eat Non kosher/Halal foods, Also Christians Hold Idols and are spiritualy unclean in many cases, Wearing the cross with jesus on it, Worshipping jesus as God, also worshipping a Trinity as equals to the Most High.

2), Nobody asks for trouble?, So if I gave you 1 thousand Dollars/Pounds or whatever currency your nation uses. To go into China and Offer To sell a police officer some drugs would you say that is not asking to be arrested for breaking the Law?.

3) ?Is giving An example of anything "Single`ing it out"?. Is it not choosing an example to type or would you like me to list every known nation in existence that fits the definition of my example?, To be PC?.

PEace.

21. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Because I Blessed the Prophets of god you are saying what exactly?

PEace.

22. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

How is insulting mohhamad not Relevant? it is entirely relevant to this case, in the court of law you would not get away with dis-missing such evidence of the scene that lead up to the events.

My Daughter and her Side of the Family are Christians, Some of the best people i have met are christians, That does not take away the fact you Break The LAws and Eat Unclean meat and put idols beside God which he revealed and told you not to do.
    Shall we list the many Western Laws that are rooted In Christian laws that everyone regardless of Faith must follow be they muslim buddhist atheist or jew?.

You can start listing them if you so wish to go down this route.

peace.

23. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

EmptyForceOfChi, I'm sorry to inform you of this, but, there are no Gods.

That's just the simple fact of things.

There's no Zeus, no Allah, no Xenu, no Puff the Magic Dragon, no Harry Potter. Nothing.

Now get this, because there are no Gods, blatant Religious Bigotry is not necessary. It's counterproductive, hateful and harmful. IMO that hate is not worth you "feeling" you "know" what's going on and that God is talking to you. I'm sorry to have to break it down to you, but you are a nobody, God does not talk to you, you're no more special than anyone else. Pretending there is a God and It talks to you to feel good about your self is, IMO, pathetic. Surrounding yourself with a pretend family of diluted dilweeds is ever more pathetic.

So, you're either mentally losing the plot, have serious social issues, or are just one of those ultra-needy individuals who need to be surrounded by a big "family" of hundreds of people - you only just met a year or so ago.

Yup, one big happy "family".
    Classic.
    Manson would have loved a little toy like you, that's for sure.

Unlike your "family" I'm breaking it down nice and real for you. That's probably a little too much reality, so, go off and continue cultivate your Religious Bigotry and be happy with your sense of Religious Supremacy - if and when this innocent Christian MOTHER is Murdered by members of your delusional cult - try and remember she was a better human than you'll ever be. She took a stand and told Religious Bigotry to go f*ck itself and it's Prophet all the way to Hell. Yup, all alone, knowing her three innocent children and husband will probably also be murdered by a bunch of inbred hillbilly psychopathic religious bigots - she stood up to be counted.

So, off you go to your "family" of hundred who you just met but gee golly in 1 month I have 500... hell, 1000 new members of my "family". Change your name of Abdul-la dil-weed and get on with it.

NOTE: I don't take nicely to Bigotry. A HUMAN touching water while pouring it is NOT the same as SPITTING in a cup. Do you got that? F*CKING dillweed. It's people like you that make this world a shit hole. If there were a God, It'd no more talk to you than talk to a turd. One last time: A HUMAN BEING touching water is NOT the same as SPITTING in a cup and asking someone to drink the spit. Jesus. What the hell are you being taught to think over there in your "family". I truly hope you don't teach you daughter to think like that because it's sick and pisses me and pretty much the rest of humanity right the F off. It's no different than the way White Bigots treated Blacks and it's SICK.

Now, face reality, check yourself into a hospital and have your head examined - do something productive and real with your life and stop wasting it pretending God is talking to you.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.