Update: Christian woman sentenced to death for blasphemy

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Michael, Nov 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

That's what worries me about the Christians around me these days...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Did I not tell you I am a Jew already, Just because I accept the final prophet doesnt mean I dont still follow the torah law. I also have the mindset of a Daoist still Except I have found the way and am not lost on its paths anymore.

You can't seriously call me some kind of muslim extreamist because i think non kosher meat is dirty and i don't want to share water with people who are Najis.

Would you let a Dog lick your food then eat it?. Or eat in a troth after a pig has dribbled in Inside.

For every Islamic law you dont like there is a modern law or 20 that i don't like. You want people to follow the law in your country, but when you guys go abroad do you want to follow others laws?, no you want to live by your own laws where ever you go on earth. and the reality is you can't.

You would like a one world government under wastefull American rule wouldn't you.

Peace.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. quinnsong Valued Senior Member

Well gee I wish we had religious laws that were supreme over our federal laws so I could get muslim men hung for being dirty like pigs too! But alas, I cannot because I live in America.

8. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Yeah true a systemw here People are allowed to molest children if they are catholic sounds nice to me. A system which produces high amounts of thieves and rapists and teenage girls who are nothing but whores fromg eneration upon generation of whores. The last time america had any dignity was in the days when your constitution was respected and not violated.

The days when Washington was around, when things were honourable, you as a nation are a joke to your forefathers, you think they faught the war for freedoms and justice so that you can run around raping the world and living in a land where pigs swim in their own filth with pride.

What Would the Founding Fathers say about Modern America?

Peace.

9. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Oh, you mean dirty like if a Muslim Bigot licked my food or dribbled inside it.

Did I ever tell you guys about the Muslim woman, a friends' mother, who refused to shake my hand because I'm Kafir? She actually refused to shake my hand! It's make her "unclean" and Allah the Sky Daddy wouldn't love her anymore. I mean, how f8cking asinine is that bullshit. Oh, she's more than happy to pillage the welfare state - which she did not pay in to because she migrated from a middle eastern country and never held a job in her new "home". But "touch" a Kafir, no no no.

Isn't that Funny? Kafir money, oh, that's not dirty. That's good and clean. More than happy to get me sum of dat Kafir money. But Kafir people - thems dirty, don't be friends with them or touch one.

And people wonder. Stop wondering, it's blatantly obvious what the problem here is. Bigotry and Bigot-like thinking.

As a matter of fact, I almost refuse to believe EmptyForceOfChi is really this dense. It's like a caricature of a religious moron. Like Sandy.

10. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Does it stunt the ego when a fellow human refuses to touch you on account of you being un-clean.

You tried to touch a Muslim Sister ? I will not even initiate any physical contact without invite from my respected sisters. You will be lucky if any muslim Male wants to touch you.

Peace.

11. Bells Staff Member

Don't stir the prigs Chi..

Hey Chi! Long time no see. How are you?

That's a bit harsh, don't you think? Are you saying you would never share water with your Christian daughter or her family?

Say it ain't so Chi..

12. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

I am Fabulous Thanks for asking, ^_^ and yourself?

I Bless Any things Family members or friends that are non Kosher touch, It's not seen as `Rude' they understand.

Im playing games with Micheal and Geoff It is amusing, but I do seriously believe my points at their route source besides the humour added.

It's Just a Form of Spiritual Hygiene as I see it.

Peace.

13. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

EmptyForceOfChi,

It comes down to thinking properly. Luckily most people don't think the way you are purporting to. I'm pretty sure most people would feel ashamed to suggest if a Black *gasp* touched something it was "unclean. TTYTT eccentricities aside, dividing the world into clean and unclean people is sick. People with this way of thinking devised caste systems. Which most people now-a-day's find disgusting. It's sad any superstition would condone and promote such bigotry. And whether you're crapping about or not, Islam does support religious supremacy. And as they say, Karma's a bitch.

Michael

14. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Ooo-kay. And?

Just on your tracking of human morality.

Hmm. Yeah, I think I can.

Interesting that you compare me to a pig or a dog. I wonder if that's related to something.

Like those ones where we punish people for their religious freedoms.

Oh wait: we don't.

I was thinking more of universal humanitarianism. It's amazing how some people run for cover to the argument you just described when this comes up. "Hegemony! Hegemony! Let me peacefully oppress people, okay?"

Ding ding. Spot on. This, too, is supremacism; not unlike the Utah Mormon concept of "bleeding the beast".

Yeah, I was thinking that myself: yet Sandy was genuine. I have to believe Chi is also.

I don't know about Michael, but I've touched more than a few Muslim Sisters in some very private places. Hot and sweaty, oh my. Contaminated 'em real good.

15. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Hehe. Bells finds the soft touch for the "filthy card".

16. quinnsong Valued Senior Member

Truly Chi"virtue is its own reward" and I can choose this and do, but not because of Islam, Christianity or Judaism. The difference between you and I is tolerance! Why do Muslims oppress their women? is it because they like Catholic priests, like little boys or is it sheep? You show much disdain towards American women not because you think them whores, you simply cannot stand that you and yours cannot oppress them!

17. gmilam Valued Senior Member

Welcome to another episode of "Bigot, Troll or Asshole" where you, the reading audience, have to decide...

18. John99 Banned Banned

I might.

19. quinnsong Valued Senior Member

20. Bells Staff Member

Peachy..

I beat my family members with a large hose and then hose them down with water when they (try to) enter my property. It is not seen as rude. They understand that I can't stand them and their 'praise the lord' commentary on anything and everything.

I just find it strange that you would find your own child unclean. Granted, children are feral and dirty by nature, but spiritually unclean? As an atheist, I find it difficult to assume a child could be such a thing..

Poking fun at the bigots is one thing.

Poking fun at the bigots and coming off like a bigger one is another.

I just use bleach. Kills off all germs and bacteria. Particularly good when sprayed in the eyes of over zealous religious relatives.. I .. err.. joke of course.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. Bells Staff Member

Were you expecting me to call him a "terrible human being"?

Oh wait, I am not you.

22. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Actually, I was expecting you to come on and give him the soft touch, which you did. Perhaps it was because you are not me.

23. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Leaving aside your first erroneous ad hominem - which I think you got warned about before? - you've relegated his repeated statements about this kind of thing to "coming off".

Come off it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.