Would McCain bomb Iran?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by S.A.M., Mar 19, 2008.

1. kmguru Staff Member

You have a point there...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Fixed... obviously you did not click on the link and discover you were uninformed, oh well.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. kmguru Staff Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

8. kmguru Staff Member

I did the first time. The article was written by a Gaijin and not a Chinese or a Japanese, so the views may be different and hence my comment. The Japanese do not have the Moxy to take on the Chinese. China is a superpower (though no match to USA) now and will be a hyperpower in 15 years.

9. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I don't care if its a Weeaboo that wrote the article that doesn't prove it is wrong. I love to see how China will be so powerful/threatening when oil puts a crunch on their development and when their people revolt against the communist party. Japan is a superpower as well and just think what will happen if they start growing teeth.

10. kmguru Staff Member

11. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

I would like a President who is very reluctant to bomb Iran and absolutely would not do so based on what Iran has done up to this point in time.

12. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Depends. Move the chip manufacturing to Cuba, maybe ?

We will still have a pretty serious naval presence. And we can arm the Taiwanese - even with leftovers they would be a handful if motivated. So the annexation will have to be polite - some kind of diplomatically tolerable "federation", maybe.

The Chinese are not going to have to take orders from the US after their markets worldwide have grown large enough. Billy is right - a drop in US demand for oil might be to their benefit, and it will be within their power to arrange that, in 2012.

As far as getting the "unit" ready - it ain't necessarily going to be possible.

13. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

Ive said it before and ill say it again, its time for China and Russia to restore balance of power in the world.

14. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

When Russia balanced power in the past it didn't prevent things like this.

15. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

No but at least it will have the possibility of taking some kind of stance with the US actually taking notice instead of brushing it off. And with Russia and China superpowers AND allies, things could either get edgy or no one would make a move in that area

16. Xelios We're setting you adrift idiot Registered Senior Member

After Bush no one should be allowed to start a statement like that.

17. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

I'm sorry! I repent! :bawl::bawl::bawl:

18. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member