YouTube Favorites

Does anybody think this was a faked shot? I would think hitting a hole in one would be a piece of cake compared to making this shot from 25 yards and with a camera going to see it happen. I just don't believe it.

Robin Hood shot from 25 yards

Fake. I stopped the shot at 1:01 then at 1:02 then at 1:03 when the arrow hit. Nowere in the sequence was the arrow seen in mid flight , which it should have been able to see it during the flight somewhere between him and the target.

Fake. I stopped the shot at 1:01 then at 1:02 then at 1:03 when the arrow hit. Nowere in the sequence was the arrow seen in mid flight , which it should have been able to see it during the flight somewhere between him and the target.

Yep, that makes sense to me. Mythbusters says splitting an arrow from tail to tip is impossible. But, just sticking one in the end of another from 25 yards also would seem to be impossible. Much easier to fake it.

The greatest epic 'enigmatic soul' music, with my great iclone scenes:

[video=youtube;yHJZ6CEZJJE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHJZ6CEZJJE[/video]

There are 8 more parts out there

Charlie Veitch, despite his limitations, is an entertaining watch. Check out his channel and back catalogue. Some real comedy gems.

Does anybody think this was a faked shot? I would think hitting a hole in one would be a piece of cake compared to making this shot from 25 yards and with a camera going to see it happen. I just don't believe it.

Robin Hood shot from 25 yards

I've seen hole in one's. Have you ever played darts? I've done the same thing with darts from distance. I would say this is of course possible :)

Charlie Veitch, despite his limitations, is an entertaining watch. Check out his channel and back catalogue. Some real comedy gems.

If you haven't been to YouTube before, give it a try. It has it's own search tool and when I put in Charlie Veitch it found lot's of his videos. Start one then copy the link and past it in your post window. I think there's a YouTube video for any occasion and it doesn't take much effort to find it.

Charlie Veitch a true story

I've seen hole in one's. Have you ever played darts? I've done the same thing with darts from distance. I would say this is of course possible :)

In this case it was faked. It may be possible but not very likely a camera would be there to take the picture when it happened. I did a bit of research on this and no one was able to do it no matter how many times they tried.

If you haven't been to YouTube before, give it a try. It has it's own search tool and when I put in Charlie Veitch it found lot's of his videos. Start one then copy the link and past it in your post window. I think there's a YouTube video for any occasion and it doesn't take much effort to find it.

Charlie Veitch a true story

I thought my post implied that I had been on youtube? If you don't like the nature of my post? tough, quite frankly (if I am reading this wrong please elucidate). If someone can't be bothered to go to youtube and search for 'charlie veitch' then that is their decision, either way. If you type his name into search on youtube the top listing that appears is his channel (bar featured vids) which is what I am recommending. I am not recommending any one video, but his back catalogue.

In this case it was faked. It may be possible but not very likely a camera would be there to take the picture when it happened. I did a bit of research on this and no one was able to do it no matter how many times they tried.

Like winning the lottery. Possible in a lifetime, or on first day of learning to shoot.

Back