Your First drink?

What was the first alcoholic substance you bought after you turned 18 ?

After I turned 18? Probably beer.

banner.jpg

Really ? No one went to a little bit of trouble and made their first drink really special ?
I hate the taste of certain beer time (which ironically was my first actual drink).

Really ? No one went to a little bit of trouble and made their first drink really special ?
I hate the taste of certain beer time (which ironically was my first actual drink).

Well, I drank alcohol before I was eighteen, so it wasn't like a special event.

Last edited:
X2 with Enmos my mother was an alcoholic so I guess my first drink was from her breast I guess I was maybe a few hours old at the time so. The 18 thing really did not hold much appeal for me.

13 years old. My brother gave me a giant plastic class of gin and told me to drink it. I choked about half of it down. Got ridiculously drunk. Puked the whole night.

~String

Hehe, I was 15, my friend and I found his dads bottle of Jim Bean..needless to say we drank the whole thing with the same result that you had string. >_<

13 years old. My brother gave me a giant plastic class of gin and told me to drink it. I choked about half of it down. Got ridiculously drunk. Puked the whole night.

~String

meh I can go one better got shit housed on rum(I think. There is alot i do not remember of that night) when i was 13. Started vomiting like all fuck. passed out naked in shower and woke up the next morning 20 pound lighter and too weak to feed myself.

First drink i bought was a green python at the rainforest cafe when i was 24.

My first alcoholic beverage that I bought was ZIMA!! Anyone rememebr that nasty ass malt liquior.

...Pilsener Urquell, and Slivovice. HAHAHAHA...puke puke puke. Borderline alcohol poisoning --- at age..13..coincidence?

Last edited:
tho in america its 21 when u can buy a drink... hahaa.. if u want to say first drink, jack Daniels whiskey and coke... have never touched it since at 14....badbad memorys...i had even snuck out to go too

Back