Your favorite Hip Hop album[s]

Gravediggaz- six feet deep

And some wu-tang albums are totally awesome but there are so many of them that its hard to remember which ones are good and which ones aren't. Most of the early to mid nineties shit was good.
Snoop dogg- doggy style was just a really awesome album, well produced.
All the good hip hop was from the early nineties.

Dr Lou Natic said:
Gravediggaz- six feet deep

And some wu-tang albums are totally awesome but there are so many of them that its hard to remember which ones are good and which ones aren't. Most of the early to mid nineties shit was good.
Snoop dogg- doggy style was just a really awesome album, well produced.
All the good hip hop was from the early nineties.

when it comes to WU, anything up to and including FOREVER was wicked, however, only a handful of wu joints have been veritably diseased since then... they done fell off.

I think I have 'gravediggaz - six feet deep' on tape, I'm going to go check

Hip-Hop, what's that? :confused: Beethoven or Mozart are the best that one would ever want to enjoy! :)

cosmictraveler said:
Hip-Hop, what's that? :confused: Beethoven or Mozart are the best that one would ever want to enjoy! :)

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Taste in music is subjective, there is no set taste "that one would ever want to enjoy" :bugeye:

But I appreciate your input nonetheless

Dudeyhed said:
The best I've got right now is NERD's In search of...

I don't care for the neptunes, personally. What are some of your other favrotie hip hop albums?

certified psycho said:
None cause hip hop is trash. Crap even.....

Thanks for your input. I remind you, however, that your opinion on hip hop isn't pertinent, your favorite album from this genre of music is. Let this be a reminder to all, I'm not trying to turn this into a pro hip hop vs. anti hip hop thread between you music lovers, or even a "Hip Hop: the pros and cons" thread. Just your favorite albums and perhaps why you are fond of them. That is all.

certified psycho said:
alright then. Them be cool :D :cool:

Right. Urban colloquialism would be more like, "they be cool", but it really doesn't matter. Good choice for your favorite album too.

People can be so close minded with their musical tastes...

I love hip hop.

My favorite albums

~Paul's Boutique -beastie boys
~Blazing Arrow - blackalicious
~Labor days - Aesop Rock
~3rd eye Vision - hieroglyphics
~Do you want more?!? - The Roots
~DELTRON 3030 - Dan the automator, Del, Kid Koala

Noteworthy,
~Vocal Studies + the upright beat narrative - Prefuse 73
~One AM - Diverse
~Power in numbers - J5