Women with 2 vaginas: 1 in a million

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so...can she be done all at once? or thats just physically impossible to squeeze in one more?

Mod Note

As James has commented, there isn't really a lot of science being discussed in this thread.

The subject matter itself is quite interesting. However, puerile comments about stockpiling tampons, etc, will kill this thread and if this thread continues to descend into the "he said vagina.. haw haw" that it is now, I will close and Cesspool it.

The choice is yours.

Mod Note

As James has commented, there isn't really a lot of science being discussed in this thread.

The subject matter itself is quite interesting. However, puerile comments about stockpiling tampons, etc, will kill this thread and if this thread continues to descend into the "he said vagina.. haw haw" that it is now, I will close and Cesspool it.

The choice is yours.

Ah cm'on Bells. Don't make it weird.

And what's all this stuff about this being a "science" board? Or whatever

Bells woman, I don't know if you've got access to the ole Ugly American cartoon but if you haven't you can always buy in through Netflix.

I've got to tell you that in that world an extra vagina is nothing special; just another squid with an extra tentacle.

*cough* That being the case I'm sure we're all friends now.

Right? :)

Maybe I'm just being moody, but I don't think she requires dissection of her sexual preferences.

why is talk about vaginas prohobited?

"Talk about vaginas" is not prohibited.

However when "talk about vaginas" involves giggles and snorts and childish sexual innuendo, especially when you consider that uterus didelphys can lead to fertility problems, quite severe pain and bleeding in young girls as they start to menstruate, miscarriage and quite a few other problems, really?

No, really?

Consider the trauma for a young girl who discovers she has uterus didelphys?

Women with uterus didelphys may be diagnosed at puberty when menstruation begins. Although menstruation is normal in these women, menstrual blood will build up in the blocked vagina, leading to pain and an abdominal mass.

[Source]

Not to mention if she is diagnosed and has to stress about how any future sex partners may react to it.

Mod Note

You were all given a choice. And it seems the choice was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back