With the consent of the masses

How should Americans respond to drone attacks by the US?

• speak up in support of the Predator Drone missile attacks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • speak up for the people who will die as the stikes continue

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • just be silent and ignore it all.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • some other opinion

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
I'll repeat, why should people killing other each other be my primary interest?
Look at the world, people are killing each other en masse daily.
Why do you focus on Afghanistan? Why do you focus on people?
There are much worse things happing in the world and I don't hear you about that.

Because I hear so much from westerners on liberty and representation. So I find it incomprehensible how they invade a country, topple the existing government, put their pro-west puppet in place and then proceed to kill everyone who opposes this [and their families].

Would this be alright with you if it was done to your country by another one?

Because I hear so much from westerners on liberty and representation. So I find it incomprehensible how they invade a country, topple the existing government, put their pro-west puppet in place and then proceed to kill everyone who opposes this [and their families].

I find this a remarkable opinion. Get a hold of yourself..

So do I. Whats your opinion on Durch troops consolidating the position of a pro-west puppet installed in Afghanistan?

So do I. Whats your opinion on Durch troops consolidating the position of a pro-west puppet installed in Afghanistan?

Do I have to keep repeating myself over and over?
Also, are you going to answer my questions to you?
And I have another question for you, why do you seek conflict about these things?

Well I started this thread because I am interested in how much media manipulation and indifference work together to keep people like you silent on the human rights abuses by your troops in other countries. Until now all I can successfully get from you is that its not a priority for you because there are too many other things that occupy your time and this is not your issue and you have no real interest in what is going on and why.

So what are you doing in this thread?

Well I started this thread because I am interested in how much media manipulation and indifference work together to keep people like you silent on the human rights abuses by your troops in other countries.
Who says I'm silent? What do you want me to do? Make the news?

Until now all I can successfully get from you is that its not a priority for you
Correct. Are you going to answer my questions or not?

because there are too many other things that occupy your time
Well, what are you doing about it other than posting about it on SciForums? Do you think you are making a difference?

and this is not your issue
Well, no, it's not. And it's not yours either.

and you have no real interest in what is going on and why.
Moderately. Like I said, more horrid things are going on in the world.

So what are you doing in this thread?
Answering your questions.

I suggest you don't bother with this thread anymore. I get your position, it is number 3.

Your questions are irrelevant to this thread. Open your own to discuss what you want to justify your general indifference to people being killed by your troops.

I'm not really interested in why you are apathetic.

Your questions are irrelevant to this thread. Open your own to discuss what you want to justify your general indifference to people being killed by your troops.

My questions are very relevant to the topic.
- I'm not indifferent!
- They are not my troops!

Back