Why Don't Christians Preach To Animals?

I forgot.. :mad:

lol.

well, as i'm trying to discuss in my thread, i think that his story tells us how we will be perfected as a human race, and have restored communion, and live forever in peace and love and joy. that is why he is the christ.

Oh wait.. I remember.
I just wanted to know your answer because of the relationship with god you say you have.
In my experience there is somewhat of a discrepancy within Christianity regarding who Jesus actually is.
Was Jesus the son of god or was Jesus god himself ?
I figured you of all people would have to know that.

OOOOhhhh. the trinity. it's my understanding that god has taken three forms. the father, i interpret as the laws of the universe, the holy spirit is god's spirit form which interacts with our spirits and guides us, and jesus was god come to earth in human form.

lol.

well, as i'm trying to discuss in my thread, i think that his story tells us how we will be perfected as a human race, and have restored communion, and live forever in peace and love and joy. that is why he is the christ.

Didn't Jesus say that he wasn't infallible ?

OOOOhhhh. the trinity. it's my understanding that god has taken three forms. the father, i interpret as the laws of the universe, the holy spirit is god's spirit form which interacts with our spirits and guides us, and jesus was god come to earth in human form.

So not his son ? But it says in the bible that he is..

Didn't Jesus say that he wasn't infallible ?

i don't know. i've heard that before. maybe sinless doesn't equal infallible?

maybe it just means your communion with god is restored.

hmmmm...

So not his son ? But it says in the bible that he is..

well god the father was his father remember. it's like god the father turned himself into a human by miraculously impregnating mary. :)

sounds like fun.

who says I'm a human... :)

but try the NT

well i've read a lot of it, from time to time, over the years...

could have sworn it says he was born without sin.

don't recall ever thinking he was a sinner.

you can't be more specific? :(

No.... you'll have to figure that one out yourself.

It doesn't really berate JC..but you have to pay attention

Enmos, I feel convicted talking about the trinity.

I'm regurgitating things I've learned from religion.

I try to think about it sometimes, considering what I've been through, and what I've read in the bible, but I can't define god, and I don't really understand the spiritual realm and how things work there, and I didn't know jesus when he was alive.

All I really know is what my experiences have done to me and what they've meant to me, and what they've shown me. But to define and explain the trinity was not what it was about.

I feel comfortable talking about messages I've received or things I've experienced and how they've shaped my perceptions, and I can even take a guess if I say that's what I'm doing, but I don't feel comfortable regurgitating religious doctrine if I don't really understand it.

I apologize.

Enmos, I feel convicted talking about the trinity.

I'm regurgitating things I've learned from religion.

I try to think about it sometimes, considering what I've been through, and what I've read in the bible, but I can't define god, and I don't really understand the spiritual realm and how things work there, and I didn't know jesus when he was alive.

All I really know is what my experiences have done to me and what they've meant to me, and what they've shown me. But to define and explain the trinity was not what it was about.

I feel comfortable talking about messages I've received or things I've experienced and how they've shaped my perceptions, and I can even take a guess if I say that's what I'm doing, but I don't feel comfortable regurgitating religious doctrine if I don't really understand it.

I apologize.

No problem.

But then the only question that remains is: How do you know that it's god that's talking to you ?

No problem.

But then the only question that remains is: How do you know that it's god that's talking to you ?

The characteristics of whatever has done this to me and through me and what it has succeeded in doing, and how, and why. Nothing else fits. Not by a long shot.

The characteristics of whatever has done this to me and through me and what it has succeeded in doing, and how, and why. Nothing else fits. Not by a long shot.

How do you know ? Perhaps nothing else that you know about fits, but then, in order to establish that god fits, you have to know god first.
It doesn't add up, don't you see ?

Something unknown != God

How do you know ? Perhaps nothing else that you know about fits, but then, in order to establish that god fits, you have to know god first.
It doesn't add up, don't you see ?

Something unknown != God
Long, long, ago, I was of a mind that certain episodes I had experienced were somehow "spiritual" in nature. Then I learned that these "episodes" were in fact epileptic seizures.

Back