Who built the Pyramids?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Agent51, Apr 21, 2002.

1. Roman Banned Banned

I built the pyramids. Swear to the Goddess.

It was like my fifth incarnation (my first four... well, that's for another thread). I was big and burly. I just threw it together. It helps when you have like 6 arms and are as stout as a Redwood.

They (I guess we'd call them aliens?) recruited me. Simple gov't project, for telecom. Decided a simple geometric structure would work best for this system, simple sides. Got a few of my mates together and we had it up in 6 months, despite Union trouble. Gotta say, one of my better works.

Had an ancestor help with that cathedral that Michaleango drew on, and the Eiffel tower. But the pyramids were by far my finest work. Took a lot of grunt work, though. We worked 30 hour days, of course, the earth turned slower back then. It was a good thing Egypt was so cold, cause our sweat would hav flooded the place. Teh ice helped us move those bricks easier.

I hear that when all that sweat piss and blood thawed out we got the Nile river. I don't think that I believe that.

Anyway, just to clear up any questions, it was mostly me. Who built the pyramids. It was me.

My penis is like 13 inches long.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. phlogistician Banned Banned

But in another post you said they left earth? How? In spaceships? Because if they didn't leave physically, how come come there isn't any physical evidence?

So you have their books? You have a remains of one of these creatures?

So how did they aid building the pyramids?

So they were hippies? They were completely biodegradable, like large piles of horse shit?

What? We inherited knowledge of technology that you say they didn't have much of? Huh?

Apart from the ability to glue an entrance shut, and to write down and pass on their vastly superior knowledge, that is.

Much of it? What remains? In what form?

Last edited: Sep 22, 2005
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

I meant that they left the earth (the material world) by not reproducing. Many of them sank with Atlantis about 800,000 years ago.

The Bible says that a flood occured about 4500 years ago. Scientists have found out that Sahara "became dry" about 4500 years ago.

The history of the universe and every human thought is written in a kind of a "spiritual book", a "universal memory".

I don't know if the pyramids were built by them, but I think they were built by their early descendants who inherited their... side.

They had equipment like the so called "Ark of the Covenant" and the staff of life by which Moses divided the sea. It was made of a special material, a kind of a brass... and it could lead energies, even human "will" power, and strengthen it.

Since things consist of bipolar particles the earth is actually also just a big "magnet", but because of the rotation, which is caused by the magnetism, it generates "attraction", gravity. It was possible to change the atomic structure and change polarities of particles and objects so that they became very light. That's how the things at Baalbek and the large stones in the pyramids were lift.

Of course, they didn't need to carve the stones either. They just weakened the core of a stone, by changing its atomic "vibration", and then they cut it like if it was butter.

At the time when the "sons of God" were still on earth, there lived another, very primitive human race which lived in the woods and fought with animals and nature. The "sons of God" had children with the primitive humans and then our human race was born. So they inherited both the "magical" knowledge of the sons of God and the primitive egoistic side of the other humans, so the descendants turned kind of materialistic, yet having some spiritual abilities, and thus we develop much technology (spiritual things in material form)

... Like the telephone. The early descendants of the Atlanteans didn't need telephones, they had a much better way to communicate at distance. They could contact each other by their mind (since there is actually only one "mind", or "self") and also send mental images and warnings for people.

Glue? They didn't need that. It was much better to shut the enterance naturally with a large stone. As for the knowledge, it dissapeared because it was supposed to dissapear, according to divine laws. Infact, at the beginning, this knowledge caused many disasters.

But everything happened the way it was supposed to happen. The divine law is: do every action in its right place and time

...Because of the crossbreeding, some people seem so much ahead their time, like the Ancient greeks, because they happened to inherit a small part of the mind of the "Atlanteans". That's also why there are different physical size in people, at least in the beginning, but today, the size has found balance and usually humans are the same size.

Distorted teachings remains in various religious scripts. Like the flood story... it is almost in every religion.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

There are so many things wrong with that post c7ityi it is hard to know where to begin...
    How about.. what is your evidence that the Atlanteans build the pyramids?

(assuming that you are actually serious)

8. phlogistician Banned Banned

So there should be fossilised remains of them then? What museums are they in? Obviously they travelled to Egypt, so any remains there?

Moses, approx 1300 bc. Great Pyramid, ~2500 bc. Do the maths, dweeb.

Nope, the earth is a big magnet because of a rotating mass of iron at it's core.

Nope, gravity and magnetism are so far unrelated.

Polarity and mass have nothing to do with each other.

No, they were lifted by people, with ropes.

So why are the inscriptions of stonemasons using chisels? Why have mallets and chisels been found?

You've obviously never been for beers with a pygmy and a zulu at the same time.

9. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

phlogistician!!!!!!!!!!!!

maby in atlants.

no only a few elongated skulls and giant skeletons from their descendants (us)

no, only the descendant incanrations

what are u talking bout? u didn't understand what i said.

then all planets musth ave rotating mass iron core

lol

the primitive people existed at the same time.

10. phlogistician Banned Banned

That's a no then. So you have no evidence that these people existed, were taller, or anything?

I think you'll find that elongated skulls are a cultural, not genetic phenomenon. Caused by binding the head from an early age, this practice was performed in South America, Nubia, Asia, and Australia, and examples of such skulls have been found.

You said the Pyramids were created using artefacts associated with Moses;

But the pyramids were built long before the time of Moses. So are you saying Moses inherited items _from_ the people that built the pyramids, not that such items once belonging to him were later used in the construction of the pyramids?

Nope. Only planets around second generation stars might have one, and then, only terrestrial planets, gas giants have a metallic hydrogen core, which is the source of their magnetosphere.

11. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

The descendants of the "sons of God" ruled as kings among people. That is why some cultures evolved greatly, like the sumerians. They were infinitely wise and loveful and teached people about lots of things. They had greater heads than the "sons of men".

When the kings died, and people no longer inherited the elongated head, they wanted to mimic their great kings, who were so wise and powerful. Also in egypt, they kept using very tall hats.

You may have heard about "royal blood". There was a good reason why the king and the princess was always chosen from the same family, because they had "divine blood" in their veins, from the "sons of God". Even today, this tradition still exists, but of course, the kings today are just ordinary people.

Right.

The Great pyramids were built with the help of the Ark of the Covenant. Moses took it with him when he went from Egypt.

The great pyramid was built to keep the Ark of the Covenant, though it was used for other purposes also. It was used to manipulate weather, to make rain. There are tunnels in the pyramid that could lead the radiation forward. We often heard thunder and saw lightning near the pyramids.

The other pyramids were used to keep other items, but they were destroyed before Moses was born so that humans would not cause destruction again. Infact, the desert sahara is a result of people who misused the powers and caused a great "flood".

When the Ark of the Covenant was taken from the great pyramid, the kings buried themselves in the pyramids, so that they would also serve the same purpose as the Ark, and make Egypt flourish for a long time after their death. Because they were initiated their bodies radiated the same kind of power like the Ark.

Moses didn't have a possibility to build a pyramid to keep the Ark of the Covenant in. The ark was said to contain "God". The radiation which came from the Ark is the same type as the human will power, a kind of a magnetism, except in that Ark, it was thousand times stronger. If people touched the Ark, they would have died instantly because their body doesn't have the same "vibration" (everything in the visible world is restless... it is always in motion) Moses could touch it without dying because he was like "god"

Just found out that in the "kings chamber" there was something... which had the same size as the ark. So that might have been where it was held.

It is the chemical consistency of matter in our bodies states what kind of radiation our bodies can endure...

The wand which Moses had, the ancient Kings also had. It was a powerful instrument, so this is why "kings", even today often have a wand, though, it is merely a symbol of power today. "Kings" are not powerful today, they are not wiser than others, they are ordinary people.

This is also why magicians often have a "magic wand"... they mimic that which was once true.

Do scientists have evidence of this rotating mass of iron or is it just a theory?

12. phlogistician Banned Banned

Listen loser, 'The Ark of the Covenant' was the box that held the Ten Commandments delivered to Moses. Your timelines miss by some 1200 years, therefore.

As for the rest, it's such tremendous horse shit I can't be bothered responding to it.

13. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

Listen loser, the Great pyramid was built before Moses, and the Ark of the Covenant was kept there until Moses was born and took it with him

BTW, the things I say sound stupid to you because you don't have enough background information. It would take ages and pages to explain the whole thing, so I just tell things very simply.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2005
  14. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I can understand why Phlogistician feels the way he does, since there is stacks of evidence suggesting that your "theory" is completely science fiction.
    (Before you ask for stacks, notice Phlogistician has already mentioned the overall timeline. There is also Museums worldwide that contain exhibits and notibly the Museums in Egypt itself which are slowly collecting their lost/stolen artifacts for exhibition.)

It also been mentioned that the wrong questions are being asked, it's known how they were built, although people love generating alsorts of theories to further their own personal beliefs or religions it's only a spectacular work of masonry because of the tools available at the time, however I know if I wanted to build a pyramid from scratch I wouldn't need a sophisticated computer to design it, although communicating my design to the people working on it would be a talent in itself.

I would suggest that you take a trip to the museums, read books that are written by the people that exavated and exumed burials who piece together what the artifacts did, just don't pickup any Stargate books or "Conspiracy theory" books since they are just there to be sold.

15. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

What about it?

What do those "artifacts" have to do with anything.

People don't know how they are built, that's why there are so many theories, and that's all there is. I have no theory, I have memory.

What does that have to do with anything? I don't think you know what I'm talking about.

16. Roman Banned Banned

Having labor that you can beat to death when they don't do exactly as you say would be pretty handy, too.

Not that it would matter. Ole Six Armed Me didn't need no stinkin slaves.

17. gnasher Registered Senior Member

Let's look at some evidence, and some of my opinions.

a. Even 3000 years ago, man was capable of moving large bits of rock.
    b. 3000 years ago, people could easily work out ordinals.
    c. If you believed the guy in the make up was a god, you'd probably move bits of rock to where you were told.

So, amazing as they are, I believe the pyramids were constructed by Egyptians, without alien intervention.

I do believe that aliens are responsible for the BMW 5 series.

18. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

We know the size of the ark from the bible. God gave precise dimensions to Moses when explaining how to build it. Get it? It had not been built yet!

Your attempts to link the ark and the pyramids just show you to be ignorant of history.

19. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

I think its clear that Yorda/c7ityi is having her fun with us. Please, everyone just put her on "ignore" and stop feeding the troll.

20. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

History? The Bible? No... the Ark of the Covenant was built long ago Moses, whatever the Bible says.

21. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Last edited: Oct 12, 2005
  22. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Missing? Their descendants are still there. Though they don't build pyramids any longer. It is pyramids, by the way. As to how & who, the methods are clear. Each of the major pyramid building societies weren't able to keep their methods secret. They used ropes, ramps and levers. They built them as representations of grandiosity and symbolic of mountains. That they are representative of mountains and volcanos is clearest in Mesoamerican architecture.

Which betrays your ignorance on the subject. Stone was the only durable building material in Egypt. The only trees available were the date palms, which weren't strong enough or abundant enough to build with any grandiosity or permanence. Indeed, it would have been the worst material for any of the pyramid cultures to build with for funerary/temple purposes because of the grave goods and caches that were deposited in them. The idea was to create a structure that was impenetrable that would last forever so that robbers couldn't steal the loot. They did anyway, but it would have been far simpler to penetrate a wooden or mudbrick structure.

The pyramids in Egypt are simply an evolution in the mudbrick designs of mastabas, the likely innovation of Imohtep, who designed the Step-Pyramid of Djoser.

Again, the 'abundant free resources' logic doesn't work. But they were, indeed, advanced societies -complex and stratified with social hierarchies that could manage huge, labor-intensive public works projects. The key here is that each of these societies believed in the association of their elites with the divine. Their leaders were gods on earth.

Bullshit. It implies that people have some of the same innate belief mechanisms that create a desire for grandiosity and associations of the elites with divinity. It implies that the pyramid is a common sense structure that is mathematically logical for societies that haven't mastered complex architectural devices. Corbel arches are found in both Egypt and Mesoamerica because the builders/designers weren't sure how the distribution of weight of the rest of the pyramid would affect the tombs below. The pyramid's design allows for it to buid up for size without toppling, so gravity is implied as a common factor. Moreover, the pyramid is a symbolic representation of the mountain, something that humans have revered the world over in all societies where mountains had bee present.

There is no need for "global communication" and to believe such nonesense is simply stupid.

Poppycock. The speculations of the undereducated. Try reading some genuine books on the subject and lay off the woo-woo sites on the internet, then get back to us.

Complete rubbish. Not only did the builders of both the Egyptian and the Maya pyramids write down their purposes, the bodies of their elites were left there for us to find with all their grave goods! The progression and evolution of the pyramids in both Egypt and Mesoamerica are very clear in the archaeological record and the purposes of the early structures are, likewise, clear. The constructions and purposes are mysteries only to the undereducated. Go read a book.

Brewer & Teeter: Egypt and the Egyptians

Smith: The Art and Achitecture of Ancient Egypt

Wilson: Culture of Ancient Egypt

More ignorance. They didn't "go" anywhere. Their societies collapsed because, in part, of their wasteful spending and military conquest. The Egyptian peoples, the Maya, the Aztecs, the Inca... they're still there.

Like I said: read a real book.

Diamond: Collapse

23. valich Registered Senior Member

Give'em hell SkinWalker. You're right on track and those other postings don't know beans!