What is your experience with SciForums ?.

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by mike47, Sep 1, 2009.

1. mike47 Banned Banned

How do you like SciForums and how was your experience here ?.
    We should all be frank, say the truth as it is and share our experiences .

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

It has its moments

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mike47 Banned Banned

I see a lot of fighting and I just wonder why people do not just debate issues instead of provoking the folks here . Also I noticed those who ignore facts and continue chanting their opinions as if they are debating with walls.
    :shrug: .

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Yes.

The one thing on forums like this that really irk me are when people can't admit they are wrong or sorry about anything.

Their fragile ego can't take the hit of admitting they are human.

It shows a lack of maturity, but then a lot of people never grow up.

8. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

this place has opened up a lot of doors for me.

9. mike47 Banned Banned

One door is you met a man here . What are the other doors if I may ask ?.

10. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

pretty good over all except for the assholes kinda like life

11. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Unfortunately there are more assholes than toilet seats.

12. MacM Registered Senior Member

For the most part it has been enjoyable. Inspite of some A__holes that can't discuss physics but only attack personalities.

It is worth it for it allows an outlet to reach those that are not yet indoctrinated and to get them to at least think for themselves before making a decision about what to believe.

Perhaps one of those will one day make the necessary breakthrough to put physics back on track.

13. mike47 Banned Banned

I do not see that many conflicting views in science such as maths and physics as I see them in politics and religions .

14. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

15. Cellar_Door Whose Worth's unknown Registered Senior Member

Sciforums provides me with the kind of discussions I would never have access to offline.

How sad is that.

16. mike47 Banned Banned

I noticed that some threads go on for ever talking all kinds of non sense while others get closed or locked in a short time . Even in a forums site there are so many unanswered questions on why such decisions are taken .

17. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I have found that there are a lot of crack pots here that have no idea what the fuck they talking about.

Then there are those members who have a good head on their shoulders and have good old common sense.

I also think that some members here have a real problem with really being honest.

18. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

I like the varity of people an topics here... an i serously dout any other groop has beter moderation.!!!

19. mike47 Banned Banned

The world is full of problems and of course we know that there are good and bad people everywhere . Unless we question decisions and discuss problems nothing is going to improve . If adults are not apt enough to be frank and straightforward then who do we expect to be ?........

Fairness and justice are vital to any system including forums sites......

20. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Its inherent that som here are gonna feel as if they are... or actualy do get "dumped-on" mor than others... but over all the free-speech here is very good about such maters an i thank complants realy are givin serous consideraton... an perty much... sciforums results in bein what the mambers want it to be.!!!

21. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

a best friend too.

who's a lesbian,

and an alien abductee...

learned alot about those things.

i've learned alot from interacting with people out here too. just about people in general. somehow when it's in black and white, it's a little more blatent.

it also seems like this place started something in motion a long time ago when i first registered...to warn all the new agers about the end times lie. i offered myself up back then to help...whoever...in regards to that, and i think that is why i've experienced some of the unusual spiritual stuff that i have.

22. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Until I came here I never realized there were so many men so angry/scared of women. Or so many bad spellers

23. mike47 Banned Banned

Bad spellers do not worry me as long as I understand what they are trying to convey to me and to others . However I have some serious issues with men being scared to death from women and being angry to high heaven with nice ladies like you........:roflmao::roflmao::.......!!!.