Vegetarians please read...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Muslim, Mar 8, 2006.

1. IeatCOWS Registered Member

I only eat things that had a face. That way I can look my prey in the eye and see the fear before my feast.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I only look into sky that has red stars. That way I can see the blood droplets and further improve my skills of handling sharp knifes.

Last edited: May 20, 2006
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. IeatCOWS Registered Member

To be a vegetarian is a matter of morals. I don't care that animals are killed. If you ask why; it is simple really. I love to eat them.

You say that man has to use meat as a supplament at one time in his diet. Well alright, lets go with that. Now we have super markets, All kinds of fruits and veggies. Does that mean that I should not eat meat though? No that is my choice to make. I will forever eat Beef, chicken(Not pork I don't really like it)& fish. If some how you crack head veggies got a law to prevent the eating of meat I would just go kill some beast to eat it. I do that alot being that hunting is allowed where I live.

LONG LIVE TED NUGENT, a man with all my ideals, a true AMERICAN HERO.
    Bye all.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. IeatCOWS Registered Member

A dream I often have.

8. draqon Banned Banned

A thought I often despise of having

9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Clearly, this is an important characteristic by which you define your identity, IeatCOWS, since you choose your user name based on this single issue.

I think you may have some issues you need to sort through.

10. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Poetry is fun to read sometimes. Especially when you're eating a steaming hot poultry dish while you're reading it.

I'm curious – would you eat human meat?

11. IeatCOWS Registered Member

No. Come on be real, just because I choose to eat meat automaticaly means I would eat a person? Anybody who jumps to that for an argument againts meat eaters is a trueJACKASS. I can tell so that you would sooner starve to death then eat a piece of steak. Grow up man.

12. draqon Banned Banned

Just because I have a right eye, doesnt mean I will use it
    Just because I have a dream, doesnt mean I will follow it
    Just because this world is so tense, doesnt mean I will have that tension too
    Just because I take drugs, doesnt mean I will share them with others
    Just because I believe in vegan diet, doesnt mean I will advocate this morality to others
    Just because I have a nuclear weapon, doesnt mean I will use it
    Just because I am pushing that large red button inside nuclear facility, doesnt mean I am launching a nuclear missile
    Just because you detect my nuclear missile, doesnt mean it will explode
    Just because my nuclear missile exploded, doesnt mean I ever meant for it to explode

13. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

You only eat things that have a face, and humans have faces. You could look your prey in the eye and see the fear before your feast.

Or do you make a special exception for human beings? And if so, on what grounds?

14. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

i could eat a person

15. draqon Banned Banned

me 2...especially one of the moderator's around here...

16. Sgal Principessa Registered Senior Member

I dont eat meat because I was brought up that way. Now that I am older I I am still a vegan because then I will notharm living things. Plants dont count becasue they dont have feelings. People can definitely live without eating meat, however you cant live without eating plants. I am not saying people who eat meat are wrong just that it is a true statement.

17. Allah appeared to me and explained how life works. She gave me a big stone tablet with this Venn diagramme:

So who needs science and logical inference?

:bugeye:

18. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Nice diagram, but incomplete: where do PE teachers fit?

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I hate to put in anything like this but I am not certain this is right.

Here is some research from India ( a little dated, so I might be completely wrong):

"His research in plant stimuli were pioneering, he showed with the help of his newly invented crescograph that plants responded to various stimuli as if they had nervous systems like that of animals. He therefore found a parallelism between animal and plant tissues.

His (Jagdish Chandra Bose) experiments showed that plants grow faster in pleasant music and its growth retards in noise or harsh sound. This was experimentally verified later on. His major contribution in the field of biophysics was the demonstration of the electrical nature of the conduction of various stimuli (wounds, chemical agents) in plants, which were earlier thought to be of chemical in nature. These claims were experimentally proved by *Wildon et al (Nature, 1992, 360, 62–65). He also studied for the first time action of microwaves in plant tissues and corrosponding changes in the cell membrane potential, mechanism of effect of seasons in plants, effect of chemical inhibitor on plant stimuli, effect of temperature etc,. And all studies were pioneering. He claimed that plants can "feel pain, understand affection etc," from the analysis of the nature of variation of the cell membrane potential of plants, under different circumstances. According to him a plant treated with care and affection gives out a different vibration compared to a plant subjected to torture."

20. Student of Yoga Registered Senior Member

There are three different types of food;
    That which excites passion-salt, white sugar, alcohol, meat, spices etc
    That which creates laziness-onions, garlic, stale food, twice cooked food, etc
    That which creates calmness-all fruits, Vegetables, fruit juice etc.

Notice the after effects of eating various food types. We are all free to choose what we wish to eat. If you are paticularly religious and if there is a ceremony coming up then use your diet to build your mind towards praying. If however you wish to enjoy yourself more then take a little food which excites passion. Avoid extremes of each section of food, as this will cause various problems such as diabetes, high blood pressure etc. However too little of each leads to a defficiency in nutrients. Use your diet to match your lifestyle.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Trust you to give a balanced viewpoint.

What do you think of JC Bose's research?
    I'm surprised not much work has been done further

22. Rick Valued Senior Member

bwahahahahaah@Lord Dext

ROFL...nice diagram

Rick

23. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Where do crackpots fit?