Variations in Different religions?

You flatter yourself. You think you're the smartest guy in the room. That does not bode well for you learning much here.
No, not to self but one can definitely praise and be bold on truthful or rational looking expressions pop up naturally.

Reg more on point no 2. I feel level of faith as I tried to indicate, can definitely influence religions accordingly. As I am Hindu culture/religion origin, I can better talk in its language and ideals. Different mother languages and pronunciations also indicate it. One following primes should talk in latin or Sanskrit, other following gross/recent in English/Hindi. Hence level does affect. In hinduism, 10 Incarnation of same God Narayan/Vishnu(lord for maintainance) are indicated. Inspite of same basic god, life history, practices & suggested ideals are different of each of them. Why & how so many incarnations expressed different ideals and why not same God affected & suggested all that, which 9 out of 10(last one yet to come) affected & suggested? Big question. I feel it is to adjust need of the different times as a result of change in time & environment which had caused need for variations for maintenance purpose( probably creation & destruction do not need it). Quite logical.

Back