Unworthy of Life

Well how old are you then?
Let's put it this way, I could be your granddaddy.
It is true that confidence is vital. However, there must be stuff to be confident about too. Otherwise the confidence is unjustified, and will probably lead to disaster.
I believe that one of the most underrated human qualities is "empathy", the ability to place oneself into the shoes of another and share their experience of reality.

How to Foster Empathy in Children
Research shows that we are each born with a given number of neurons that participate in an empathetic response. But early life experience shapes how we act on it.

merlin_147752790_9c80c1a6-6fa0-4bc7-a688-d8570a0965f3-articleLarge.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/10/well/live/how-to-foster-empathy-in-children.html

I believe that empathy is generated by mirror neurons in the brain.

I Feel Your Pain: Mirror Neurons and Empathy
ABSTRACT
The old adage “I feel your pain” may be closer to reality than you think. Empathizing with another person’s pain activates areas in our own brain that typically get turned on while we ourselves experience pain. And remarkably, this mirror-like reflection of the feelings and experiences of others is not limited to watching another in pain.
Whether it be hearing a child cry out in pain or watching a soccer player kick a ball, mirror mechanisms in our brain allow us to directly map an external sensory perception onto our own neural action areas. Hence, we have firsthand recognition of the actions, thoughts and feeling of others because a sensory perception of another elicits a similar state in oneself.
The most likely cellular mediator of this mapping between self and other are the so-called mirror neurons, neurons originally discovered in the monkey that respond both to observation of an action and to completion of the action itself.
The mirror neuron circuit in humans is thought to be mediate imitation and may subserve higher functions such as empathy and intention understanding. Given that mirror neurons are a putative neural substrate of empathy, it follows that dysfunctional mirror neuron systems might underlie disorders characterized by empathy deficits, such as autism.
https://mdprogram.mcmaster.ca/docs/default-source/MUMJ-Library/v6_16-20.pdf

I read something about the anesthetics going on the outside of the microtubules and disrupting the flow of the electrons in the mictrotubles by exerting charges upon them.
What do you know about it?
The rules forbid sidetracking the threads, so we cannot go there in this thread.

But I will answer your question in my thread about microtubules.

Okay. My mistake.
I can see the logic and need for some control, but personally I like a free-flowing evolving conversation including tangentially related issues.

These asides often offer interesting, but obscure information that may not necessarily become apparent when the subject is very narrowly defined and usually just repeats knowledge that is already known.

It is done so we may live as we wish, without responsibility for either our own actions, or the actions of others.

who pays for their housing mental health care doctors fees
contraceptives
food
schooling
birthday partys
special events

who pays them unemployment wages when they have no job ?
what if their job can not pay all their bills

who pays those ?

universal wage ?
universal health care ?

selective dystopian morality ?

for a clearer focus on how extremist radical & unreasonable the anti-abortion people are
is

~~~ Woman or Girl(teen etc) ~~~

should a women be allowed to choose cesarean section birth if she wants at no cost to herself financially ?

Last edited:
I can see the logic and need for some control, but personally I like a free-flowing evolving conversation including tangentially related issues.

These asides often offer interesting, but obscure information that may not necessarily become apparent when the subject is very narrowly defined and usually just repeats knowledge that is already known.
Okay.

who pays for their housing mental health care doctors fees
contraceptives
food
schooling
birthday partys
special events

who pays them unemployment wages when they have no job ?
what if their job can not pay all their bills

who pays those ?

universal wage ?
universal health care ?

selective dystopian morality ?

for a clearer focus on how extremist radical & unreasonable the anti-abortion people are
is

~~~ Woman or Girl(teen etc) ~~~

should a women be allowed to choose cesarean section birth if she wants at no cost to herself financially ?

Who is all of this about?

Who is all of this about?

a who as an individual ?
or a who as in a culture
or a who as in a species / nation/collective group club or sect etc etc ...

what do you mean by "who"

it is hard some times to detach & remain subjective
some words expressions & even ideas can be triggering

my "who" is the human species

but my question of "what is your 'who"
is
what do you perceive to be the different groups that it might or might not relate to ?
(remember answering questions about your own personality is you risk & your choice,
inevitably im talking about perception so when you start to define boundary's of selective groups in a 3rd person, you must remain as independent as possible)
[know your own bias's]
:)

a who as an individual ?
or a who as in a culture
or a who as in a species / nation/collective group club or sect etc etc ...

what do you mean by "who"

it is hard some times to detach & remain subjective
some words expressions & even ideas can be triggering

my "who" is the human species

but my question of "what is your 'who"
is
what do you perceive to be the different groups that it might or might not relate to

I mean which collective were you referring to. I assume that you were referring to a group rather than being mean about an individual.

(remember answering questions about your own personality is you risk & your choice,
inevitably im talking about perception so when you start to define boundary's of selective groups in a 3rd person, you must remain as independent as possible)
[know your own bias's]
I'm not at risk ever except physically. There is no way that anyone can be meaner to me than I have already been to myself anyway. Thanks for the warning though.

[know your own bias's]

What does independent mean in this context? Also what is with the smiley face? Are you patronising me? Please forgive me if I am wrong in this assumption...

I mean which collective were you referring to. I assume that you were referring to a group rather than being mean about an individual.

human development
basic development of the human brain & how it works
humans as a species group & how they learn, develop & how that is done through, by & toward inside away from culture's(behaviors)

If one knows exactly what they're asking about then there is nothing to learn by asking.
yes & no
if you do not entertain the possibility f being wrong, then how to do you develop & up date your knowledge ?

you need to be able to test your own theory's yourself & safely with others so you can continue to advance

I'm not at risk ever except physically. There is no way that anyone can be meaner to me than I have already been to myself anyway. Thanks for the warning though.

your welcome
more people on line now permanently = more people with serious problems looking to take them out on others or engage in toxic behaviors.

i get the feeling from reading what you have written that your quite a strong person
as you mention you have been schooled in the school of hard knocks
sink or swim kinda stuff
take it from someone who has done a lot of sinking & a life time of struggling to get to the surface.
never say never & always have a plan
& always look to keep updating your mental tool kit to stay ahead of the next kick in the pants when your trying to pull up your socks

What does independent mean in this context?

independent means several things
keeping in mind your in theory attempting to be the observer
& learn
know your bias
a group may not appear to be a group or you may not see a group because of your bias or environmental factors

ensuring that you remain yourself is a bit of a fools comment because if we never change then we never learn
independent in this sense is fluid

primarily independent from bias in what ever for that takes,

Also what is with the smiley face? Are you patronising me? Please forgive me if I am wrong in this assumption...
no not patronizing you

the smiley face is a sign of good will intent to seek positivity in discussion of sensitive areas
like a personal mantra
focus on attempting to be & spread happiness when & if you can.

i also use it as a full stop or signature
it has no personal meaning to anyone else except my own choice to add something happy
like art
like you might add a color to something

human development
basic development of the human brain & how it works
humans as a species group & how they learn, develop & how that is done through, by & toward inside away from culture's(behaviors)

Okay. In that case, I will answer the questions as best as I can with speculation and knowledge.
People would probably generally pay for their own housing and healthcare and Special events and etc. As for the unemployment benefit bit, I don't know who pays that. I'm pretty sure it's the government though, because I don't know who else would. Also, what was that bit about anti-abortion people being unreasonable? Do you propose that not having access to abortion increases the likely hood of unemployment and being broke? Is that why you wrote what you wrote? It probably would. I have heard that babies are very expensive and time consuming.

yes & no
if you do not entertain the possibility f being wrong, then how to do you develop & up date your knowledge ?

you need to be able to test your own theory's yourself & safely with others so you can continue to advance

If one knows it 100% then there is nothing for one to learn about it. However, as per the implication here, not entertaining the possibility of being wrong would most likely lead to stagnation or even regression. I therefore advise against this.

I have heard that babies are very expensive and time consuming.

not only is the baby a direct cost of cash
but the mother is incapable or earning money for a considerable length of time
what can she do with the baby while she goes back to her minimum wage job ?

cant just stuff it the broom closet

day care costs a lot & rarely covers a full working day including travel
so new parents need to get special leave to leave early from work

its a wonky broken system in constant need of repair

who pays for the womens pregnancy health care needs if she has no money because she is working minimum wage & cant take time off to go to the hospital
but cant afford the private health care costs anyway

for an example ...

money is EVERYTHING !

because it is being used to deny people life by not allowing them medical food & housing needs

so denying the womens right to abortion then forcing her to die from lack of food & health care as she is forced to carry the baby to term
& then suffer & die horribly in malnutrition
is not very nice

but it seems all the anti-abortionists dont have a real answer for the real problem
just their own wants & the need to force other women to do as they say & suffer as they see fit
... and then preach morals from their privilege position of wealth

what if the baby is born with genetic issues
who pays for all that ?
is it ok to just let the baby die horribly ?

supposedly it is because they have sold their morals on forcing the mother to carry to term with no financial policy to assist

and when it comes to that REAL question
they all run away and hide

your welcome
more people on line now permanently = more people with serious problems looking to take them out on others or engage in toxic behaviors.

i get the feeling from reading what you have written that your quite a strong person
as you mention you have been schooled in the school of hard knocks
sink or swim kinda stuff
take it from someone who has done a lot of sinking & a life time of struggling to get to the surface.
never say never & always have a plan
& always look to keep updating your mental tool kit to stay ahead of the next kick in the pants when your trying to pull up your socks

no not patronizing you

the smiley face is a sign of good will intent to seek positivity in discussion of sensitive areas
like a personal mantra
focus on attempting to be & spread happiness when & if you can.

i also use it as a full stop or signature
it has no personal meaning to anyone else except my own choice to add something happy
like art
like you might add a color to something
Aw. Those are lovely words. Anyway it was mainly just me who was mean to me because I wasn't smart or pretty enough for my liking. Then I Increased my IQ from about 90 to about 150. I'm still not smart enough though. A nose job, braces, and a bit of mental sharpening should fix it. Oh yes and I also fell in love with someone who smoked so much weed that he forgot about me and accidentally called me Hayley. It was kind of hilarious in a sick way though. What about your hard knocks, if it is even my place to ask?

not only is the baby a direct cost of cash
but the mother is incapable or earning money for a considerable length of time
what can she do with the baby while she goes back to her minimum wage job ?

cant just stuff it the broom closet

day care costs a lot & rarely covers a full working day including travel
so new parents need to get special leave to leave early from work

its a wonky broken system in constant need of repair

who pays for the womens pregnancy health care needs if she has no money because she is working minimum wage & cant take time off to go to the hospital
but cant afford the private health care costs anyway

for an example ...

money is EVERYTHING !

because it is being used to deny people life by not allowing them medical food & housing needs

so denying the womens right to abortion then forcing her to die from lack of food & health care as she is forced to carry the baby to term
& then suffer & die horribly in malnutrition
is not very nice

but it seems all the anti-abortionists dont have a real answer for the real problem
just their own wants & the need to force other women to do as they say & suffer as they see fit
... and then preach morals from their privilege position of wealth

what if the baby is born with genetic issues
who pays for all that ?
is it ok to just let the baby die horribly ?

supposedly it is because they have sold their morals on forcing the mother to carry to term with no financial policy to assist

and when it comes to that REAL question
they all run away and hide

I guess they just really don't like abortion. As for how the mother would get by, she would probably have to take a few favors from a few different charities or people she knew.

Back