The Second Shooter Theory

FatFreddy

Registered Senior Member
I'm no expert but this guy makes sense to me.

Forensic acoustic proof of SECOND shooter in the Las Vegas massacre

A plausible scenario is that the government did it because they want more people to be pro-gun control. If martial law is ever declared, all of those guns in circulation will make it more difficult for them. Maybe they want to declare gun ownership illegal and collect as many guns as possible before they declare marshal law. The more pro-gun control people there are, the easier it will be for them to declare gun ownership illegal and collect guns.

It's just a theory.

First off, the idea that a militia (aka "bunch of drunks with guns") could fight the US military is just stupid.

Second, that theory was debunked back in the '60s. But do keep trying.

First off, the idea that a militia (aka "bunch of drunks with guns") could fight the US military is just stupid.

Second, that theory was debunked back in the '60s. But do keep trying.
But what do you think of the study of the acoustics that seem to show that there were two people shooting?

But what do you think of the study of the acoustics that seem to show that there were two people shooting?
You do know that the tape at least some of them were using for that was done several minutes after the shooting, right? I haven't heard of any "analysts" using others, but there might be a "new" one out there somewhere.

You do know that the tape at least some of them were using for that was done several minutes after the shooting, right? I haven't heard of any "analysts" using others, but there might be a "new" one out there somewhere.
I'm a little confused here. When you say "Tape", are you referring to the footage in the YouTube videos?

I'm no expert but this guy makes sense to me.

Forensic acoustic proof of SECOND shooter in the Las Vegas massacre

A plausible scenario is that the government did it because they want more people to be pro-gun control. If martial law is ever declared, all of those guns in circulation will make it more difficult for them. Maybe they want to declare gun ownership illegal and collect as many guns as possible before they declare marshal law. The more pro-gun control people there are, the easier it will be for them to declare gun ownership illegal and collect guns.

It's just a theory.

I can see a gap in the analysis for second shooter. 1 ) the field of the shooting , means the area is wide spread so the first shot will be at distance "A" than the second shot can be at distance "B " in the field.
So if the field is 200 ft by 200 ft the sound of the arrival of the bullet will be different and that might give an impression of a second shooter ?

I am quite happy to completely ignore the University of Youtube.

http://www.tomatobubble.com/id196.html
(excerpt)
-------------------------------
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet."
RESPONSE:
"I don't believe everything that's on the Internet. But apparently you believe everything that's on the Idiot Box! I only believe those things which are verifiable, and consistent with my own sense of reasoning and logic. The beauty of the Internet is that, unlike the TV that you worship so much, all sides of an issue are presented on the Internet. It allows a critical thinker to figure out what the true story is. The TV doesn't give you that option. Do you really believe that the media presents the whole story? Are you that naive? (laugh) Remember the fairy tale of the 'weapons of mass destruction' in Iraq? The media shoved that lie down our throats. So why do you trust the media so blindly and not the Internet?"

Sorry, but I never watch the news on TV. And Youtube, AKA the Filbert Factory, is the arse end of the Internet.
YouTube has everything. You have to try to see which makes the most sense. If it hadn't been for YouTube, I wouldn't have seen the clear proof that 9/11 was an inside job?

I wouldn't have known that the moon missions were faked.

I wouldn't have heard these guys explaining American Imperialism.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ken+o'keefe
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=chris+hedges

YouTube is full of good stuff.

YouTube is full of good stuff.
Logical impossible since videos are still being added

Some stuff is good. Much of it is something else

Just for fun could you post a link to a video YOU consider to be fake?

Nothing out of the conspiracy list. Just something which you personally consider to be made up but everyone else thinks it's real

:)

Back