The most beautiful man

10111328A~Charlie-Sheen-Posters.jpg

martinsheen.jpg

brothers.jpg

LA, how about Jimmy Smits, surely he's a better option than Caruso in the older man category.

p.s far better actor too.

what is this 'claim this thread back' crap??

That proves and is more indicative of intolerance toward what i post.

You either post pics or you don't. That's it! No one is stopping anyone. If no one posts, some post more pics than others just like some are more interested in a certain thread than others.

I, anyone else, never was or is stopping anyone from posting their own pics. This is an open thread. U people r beyond stupid.

You either post pics or you don't. That's it! No one is stopping anyone. If no one posts, some post more pics than others just like some are more interested in a certain thread than others.

U people r beyond stupid.

lol, relax.. :)

I, anyone else, never was or is stopping anyone from posting their own pics. This is an open thread. U people r beyond stupid.

oh please calm down you stupid moron!

it was just a joke, i did not mean any harm by it, why are you always on the devensive? why do you always attack before asking what people meant, that means you are beyond stupid IDIOT!!!

oh please calm down you stupid moron!

it was just a joke, i did not mean any harm by it, why are you always on the devensive? why do you always attack before asking what people meant, that means you are beyond stupid IDIOT!!!

It is not a joke when it's been obvious people like you have been complaining about what i post.

just like calling you a skank was a joke and you took it seriously and ran with it for pages.

Why are you so sensitive, on the defensive and an idiot?? lmao

have u noticed u don't like any retaliation? u have the nerve to tell people "how" they should react to you as well. What's your problem?

It is not a joke when it's been obvious people like you have been complaining about what i post.

just like calling you a skank was a joke and you took it seriously and ran with it for pages.

Why are you so sensitive, on the defensive and an idiot?? lmao

have u noticed u don't like any retaliation? u have the nerve to tell people "how" they should react to you as well. What's your problem?

you really do need to stop throwing your toys out of your pram peta, for christ sake, grow up, and decide that people can have differant opinions, i dont get on the defensive unless i am called names i.e skank, i am entitled to not like the pretty little japanesse boys that you post because to me they are to feminine, that is my opinion, i came here today make a stupid remark perhaps i wasnt thinking that people (you) would get all defensvie, your in the grown up world now so get a life and stop bitching at everyone who dares disagree with you.

yeah, he's prettay. *sigh*
1158409249_d051206_01.jpg

i luv his jacket. fuckin freezing. lol
1160576584_d051004_05.jpg

my doongshie luks so good with glasses..
1160532553_7.jpg

Last edited:
you really do need to stop throwing your toys out of your pram peta, for christ sake, grow up, and decide that people can have differant opinions, i dont get on the defensive unless i am called names i.e skank, i am entitled to not like the pretty little japanesse boys that you post because to me they are to feminine, that is my opinion, i came here today make a stupid remark perhaps i wasnt thinking that people (you) would get all defensvie, your in the grown up world now so get a life and stop bitching at everyone who dares disagree with you.

of course you are entitled, genius. du u think i like the pics posted by others including yourself? du u think jus cause i don't say anything positive or negative, means i am in approval? How stupid.

You've overlooked something on purpose, if u don't want any talkback from me, don't mention me or my pics. It's that simple, i can't believe it is that hard for u "grownups" to just keep your damn mouth shut and mind your own business. if u dun want to, then don't whine when shit starts flying your way.

Back