Tailgating Forbidden For Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate bannings of tail gating.

It is the equivalent of saying "you can't watch football at the superbowl".

Inappropriate bannings of tail gating.

It is the equivalent of saying "you can't watch football at the superbowl".

that is inappropriate too.

...as for inappropriate language being quated with the strong tied relationship with football...inconclusive.

MetaKron is a conspiracy theorist. Possibly a Libertarian (although I hate how Classical Liberals are shat on by conspiracy folks).

LOL! I have to agree, I thought YOU were a conservative.:confused: Hmm.

These days "conservatives" only seem interested in how many stupid laws they can pass that compromise human rights. I'm interested in stopping them from doing that. Unfortunately I've got only one kind of gold that I can shower them with.

Anyway, I don't know what gives them the right to ban tailgating within a mile of the stadium, and the city should be ashamed to go along with it. When they treat fans like that, fans should rebel and neither give them any money nor watch the game. It's football, for crying out loud. It is not an appropriate setting for church-lady types or greedheads.

The real reason is probably that they're afraid tailgating might cut back on concession sales.

I tend to think that this has a whole lot to do with it; maybe mostly to do with it. Security may play a minor role. Maybe Miami is just that rough, I don't know, I'm not too familiar with it. That Miami U. football player did get murdered there just some months ago. Why shouldn't it come down to the dollar, though?

Yeah there are some big boys in the game at 6' 100 kilos I was a small fry on the line in college. The main difference is in the way you hit in american football vs rugby. In american football yardage is all important so you hit to stop the ball carrier dead in his tracks in rugby it doesn't really matter if when you tackle someone they fall forward thus gaining an extra yard or two since there are no first downs.
HITS

it is the equivalent to rugby played by guys that make rugby players look like children.

for a former marketing job i have had, i had the honor of meeting mister Jerry Ball.....http://images.google.be/imgres?imgu...prev=/images?q=jerry+ball&svnum=10&hl=nl&sa=G

if he were to be a rugby player, you would wish you had armor the first time he ran into you, too.

I'll see you that guy, and raise you one Jonah Lomu;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Lomu

"At 1.96[3] metres (6 foot 5 inches/195.58 centimetres), Lomu is as tall as most locks, and at 119 kilograms[3] (19.5 stone/273 pounds) is as heavy as most prop forwards. Despite his size he was (the All Blacks heaviest ever back), when healthy, still able to run 100 metres (109.4 yards) in 10.8 seconds.[4]"

Further proof that americans are a bunch of fannies.

Ever wonder why no one else plays your sports? Oh, apart from the Japanese of course, and that's only because you nuked all theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back