Spacetime is reality

Parameter

Banned
Banned
Within and between matter, spacetime exists. Therefore, spacetime is more fundamental than anything else.

Did matter arise from spontaneous activity within spacetime?

We know that atoms disturb the geometry of spacetime, does this mean that matter arose at the very beginning along with spacetime?

It is possible that nothing is beyond spacetime.

Within and between matter, spacetime exists. Therefore, spacetime is more fundamental than anything else.

I don't see how it follows that space time is 'more fundemental', I'm not sure what that even means. Maybe space time cannot exist without the interaction of mass and/or energy.

Did matter arise from spontaneous activity within spacetime?

No, space, mass and energy were compressed into a a tiny area and then expanded so the energy/mass was already there, it was not created later.

We know that atoms disturb the geometry of spacetime, does this mean that matter arose at the very beginning along with spacetime?

Yep.

It is possible that nothing is beyond spacetime.

Yes, there is no outside of space time (universe).

What do you guys think about this:

Physical reality is mass/energy embedded in its space/time matrix or double duality (duality within duality or 4-fold repetition, hence 2x5=10 resonant harmonics of one inertial reality in between, which remains non-quantified or non-local in context of any subsequent space/time duality as its dead center).

What do you guys think about this:

Physical reality is mass/energy embedded in its space/time matrix or double duality (duality within duality or 4-fold repetition, hence 2x5=10 resonant harmonics of one inertial reality in between, which remains non-quantified or non-local in context of any subsequent space/time duality as its dead center).

I think that sounds like new age pseudoscience gibberish.

I think that sounds like new age pseudoscience gibberish.

I think it's poetry :)
Yes, gibberish is often mistaken for poetry.
poetrycp.gif

How would you know if our universe never blinked into existence. I am not saying it did or not, but how would any of us know?

Personally i do not believe in the big bang theory of how it started. I think they just took male ejaculation and then went maybe thats how the universe started. The big bang starting the universe is just a theory that has no more reason to be true over creationism.

If you close your eyes, does the world disappear?

No because we are still alive, we have no idea if the world truly exists outside the fact that we live what we assume to be what ever our lifes are. We have no real way of knowing if the world existed before we where born. How can we if science is all about observation, taking other peoples word for something is wrong.

The universe is probably far more weirder than we can ever imagine, like the saying goes.

I think they just took male ejaculation and then went maybe thats how the universe started. The big bang starting the universe is just a theory that has no more reason to be true over creationism.
You have at your fingertips the greatest research and learning tool the world has ever known. It's called the Internet. It's your gateway to more information than any individual could ever access.in lifetime.

Use it.

You don't need to just "think" of reasons people developed the hot big bang model of cosmology, you can actually find out for sure.

Go, young jedi. go and develop your powers. Be sure to use them for good.

If you close your eyes, does the world disappear?

If your friend turned off the lights every time you put on a blindfold, how would you tell?

It's kinda like the Matrix, or a brain in a vat.

Back