Space and Time , Fabric

Go tell my unicorn...he may listen, I'm not interested in your shit in the fringes.

Your not interested has been going on since you came to this site . No surprise . Who is your unicorn ? And why would you not want to know first hand what someone thinks ?

Your not interested has been going on since you came to this site . No surprise .
No, I listen to many people, here and elsewhere...people that are educated and know what they are talking about. Ask yourself then, why I don't [nor does anyone else] listen to you? You, who is banned to the fringes...you who was ignorant of a rotating Moon. I would need a whole page to continue listing all the science you are ignorant of.
Who is your unicorn ? And why would you not want to know first hand what someone thinks ?
My Unicorn is in my backyard and real!! just as real as the many nonsensical claims you make. :D

What is the evidence of space and time fabric ? None

Your not interested has been going on since you came to this site . No surprise .

No, I listen to many people, here and elsewhere...people that are educated and know what they are talking about. Ask yourself then, why I don't [nor does anyone else] listen to you? You, who is banned to the fringes...you who was ignorant of a rotating Moon. I would need a whole page to continue listing all the science you are ignorant of.

So do I pad , they know what they are talking about .

You don't but some do .

Where is evidence of both space and time having this " fabric " in Real Physical Terms , not some mathematical concept .

pad is hiding from me , where I can not respond .
All reasonable people have access to the sciences. If you havn't then you need to have a good long hard look at yourself and the idiocy you try to pass off as science.

a6a2a4a69e5ee4fea009cdec3ad4b55e.jpg

From your post#27 pad ;

All reasonable people have access to the sciences. If you havn't then you need to have a good long hard look at yourself and the idiocy you try to pass off as science.

And ALL REASONABLE PEOPLE Will and Can Question the Science , Conclusions .

Last edited:
From post#27

pad is hiding from me , where I can not respond .

And ALL REASONABLE PEOPLE Will and Can Question the Science , Conclusions . As it Should be .

Based on what you know .
No, not at all...actually based on what you don't know.
So far you have neither proved that space or time has a " fabric " .
I don't need to prove anything......scientific theories are not about proof as you have been told many times.
Oh and no, space and time [spacetime] is not a fabric, that again is simply your childish like lack of comprehension, driven by your obstinate refusal to learn.

Back