[sic]

Status
Not open for further replies.
World's funniest joke my ass. :rolleyes: :D I'd give it a good snicker, then sadness in the terrible realization that people seem to find violence particularly attractive. :eek: I like! :D

Belly button lint, eh? Strange, it's not crossed my mind in such a long tiime.
The Ig Nobel Prizes honour people whose achievements "cannot or should not be reproduced."
LoL! :D Emphasis on the should not be reproduced. :D

How come I don't have any belly button lint?

And for being the funniest joke in the world that joke really wasn't that funny. Where are all the sex jokes?

Maybe your belly button's an outtie, Halo? Or you're extremely hairless...or you don't even have a bellybutton! :eek: *runs away*

Hehe nope I'm an inny. And fairly hariless. Well, people tell me I'm fairly hairy for an asian guy. Still not that hairy tho.

Then that's probably why you don't have belly button lint. :) And that's a good thing, too. However, if you really really want to look at lint (or something), you can find some in a dryer...Just trying to be helpful, hehe. :D

Oh I have some in my pockets too. I could always transfer from there to my belly button.

hehe, hey, me weird? Ask Halo, he thinks girls like belly button lint.

Oh, while on the subject of earwax, have you tried Harry Potter's Bertie Bott's Beans? They've got every* flavour! Earwax is not too bad, vomit is disgusting because it tastes exactly like it, and dirt is so freakishly real! (not that I've tasted dirt before, but you can extrapolate)

*Ok ok, about 25 or something.

What? You mean to tell me girls don't like belly button lint? Or earwax? Or skidmarks on underwear? When a girl is nibbling on your ear might she occasionally eat some wax? I wonder what it tastes like.

My mom tells me that skidmarks in the underwear are a sign of masculinity. She also tells me I'm a catch.

- Warren

so sorry
have you ever tried to run away?

ps: a characteristic of moms are their biases towards family members so...... did she also tell you that one day you will meet a nice girl??

:D

Originally posted by spookz
did she also tell you that one day you will meet a nice girl??
No, she told me not to worry about them girls, because my momma will always love me, and that's all I'll ever need. :eek:

- Warren

Originally posted by chroot
My mom tells me that skidmarks in the underwear are a sign of masculinity. She also tells me I'm a catch.

- Warren

No, she told me not to worry about them girls, because my momma will always love me, and that's all I'll ever need. :eek:

- Warren
Your mom tells you lots of stuff...Is she a politician by any chance? Because she'd be great. :)
Originally Posted by pcd2k
All human orifices collect something or other don't they ?

Not if you clean them everyday...:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back