Reality is...

Initially I was hesitant to write this as a "reality" thread but I decided to go with it because the link in the OP talks about using Matrix mathematics to represent SCSPL.

Good question. When the reality of our universe originated in the Big Bang, it took a single, simple form. Then, after symmetry breaking, it became many. But it still remained as one. An endomorphism.

If reality is one endomorphism, then it is one single matrix. But matrix arithmetic is about composing linear maps. If reality is a single matrix, what does the multiplication of matrices mean? I noticed this problem in one of your previous posts. You're a little unclear between reality as a linear transformation, and the ability of matrix multiplication to compose linear transformations.

Can you clarify exactly what you mean by saying that reality, or the universe, or the big bang is an endomorphism? What do you mean by that?

You wrote that Action is measured in Joules per second.
That is power. The watt is the joule per second.

Then I ask you if you mean that Action = energy / time, and you say "yes" and then say that Action is energy * time.

Please be clear, as you are contradicting yourself.

What the fuck is this thread doing in Physics & Maths, please?

It seems to me that this kind of post is exactly why this forum has more pseudoscience on it than similar forums. If you don't think a post is appropriate you can ignore it (generally best); or report it to the mods (also a good choice); or take the post at face value and try to help the author see their errors (often my own choice, generally a futile waste of time); or you can just come on here and drop an f-bomb.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck. See everyone can play. You see how STUPID you look when you do that?

You want to know why this forum's in the shape it's generally in? That's why. Sane people drift to forums where unscientific posts are either ignored or politely refuted. That's how you get a decent science board.

If you can't be civil, shut the fuck up. That's my opinion on the matter.

IST_CTMU_matrix_02.gif

The matrix is multiplied with the state vector via a process operating one row at a time. Here we see the top row of the matrix being rotated and aligned with the vector, then the functions are applied to the corresponding data. Each element of the matrix row represents an input channel for a particular system. It's input functions receive and process the available data.

(...)

This program has been optimised as a software algorithm and has thus diverged from the matrix mathematics (whilst retaining exact logical equivalence) and it has converge onto a more SCSPL oriented approach.

(...)

This indicates that matrix mathematics is an information process that is logically equivalent to a set of iterative processes operating on a shared information space.

(...)

I am dealing with mathematical and software representations of both a system theoretic and an SCSPL based metaphysics.

Taken From: http://www.anandavala.info/TASTMOTNOR/IST_CTMU.html

Simplicity

Compared to the Brain, it fails.

It seems to me that this kind of post is exactly why this forum has more pseudoscience on it than similar forums. If you don't think a post is appropriate you can ignore it (generally best); or report it to the mods (also a good choice); or take the post at face value and try to help the author see their errors (often my own choice, generally a futile waste of time); or you can just come on here and drop an f-bomb.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck. See everyone can play. You see how STUPID you look when you do that?

You want to know why this forum's in the shape it's generally in? That's why. Sane people drift to forums where unscientific posts are either ignored or politely refuted. That's how you get a decent science board.

If you can't be civil, shut the fuck up. That's my opinion on the matter.

OK fair enough I apologise for the bad language. I'm afraid Spellbound's one-track effusions have started to get under my skin a bit. :mad:

But anyway I am pleased to see it has now been moved out of hard science.

If reality is one endomorphism, then it is one single matrix. But matrix arithmetic is about composing linear maps. If reality is a single matrix, what does the multiplication of matrices mean? I noticed this problem in one of your previous posts. You're a little unclear between reality as a linear transformation, and the ability of matrix multiplication to compose linear transformations.

Can you clarify exactly what you mean by saying that reality, or the universe, or the big bang is an endomorphism? What do you mean by that?

Reality preserves its structure as it maps itself endomorphically (i.e. homomorphically) onto itself. In other words, it is self-adjoint.

So it isn't matrix math anymore?

Oh it certainly is, make no mistake. You can express it differently using different math. Like an equation can be expressed differently. You can include reality in a variety of mathematical equations.

Here's a (non-exhaustive) list of thread titles that member Spellbound has started concerning "Reality".

Reality is Matrix Mathematics
Reality is Composed of Dual Self-Containment relations
Reality as Rta
Reality Binds Itself Through Telesis
Reality combines information on itself, making it perceptually unified and objective
Reality Reduces to Consciousness
Reality is Evacuated and Expanded
Reality is an Information Transducer
Reality is One
Reality is a Set of Points
Reality Sets
Reality is Defined by a Lagrangian
Reality Binds Itself [again]
Reality is Teleological
Reality is a Relationship between Velocity and Acceleration
Reality as Infinite, as Described by Friedmann Equations
Reality as Unifed Field
Reality is a Net Force
Reality is a Syntax-State Relationship
Reality is a Tangent Line
Reality Defined on Predicate
Reality as Logical Connectives
Reality Based Matter
Reality is Time Symmetric
Reality - Real Time Passage
Reality as Nonsense [no comment]
Reality as Self-Aware Dual Aspect Ontic-Nomothetic Medium
Reality is a Force [again]
Reality as a Whole
Thought Defined as Reality
Reality is Friction
Reality (The Absolute) Versus Interacting Objects (The Relative)
Reality is Inconversive
Love is Reality
Reality is Equal and Opposite, Which Explains Its Balance and Symmetry
Reality Theory
Reality Waves
Reality as Spiritual
Reality as Simple, Single Substance - Infocognition
Reality is Reduced to Axioms
Reality is Symmetrical
Reality is Random
Reality is Self-Modelling
Reality is Described by Christopher Michael Langan
Reality has Color (Qualia)
Reality as Wonder
Reality as Judged
Reality as God
Reality and Mathematical Modelling
Reality as Self-Contained
Reality as a Set [again]
Reality, Observation and Characterization
Meta-Reality
Reality as One [again]
Reality as wave-particle
Reality is Syntax
Supertautological Adjointness*
Spellbound's Theory of Everything*

All of these threads contain a weird mix of pseudoscience, pseudo-philosophy, incoherent nonsense and unsupported claims.

Enough is enough.

The current thread is a dedicated single thread where all of Spellbound's claims relating to "Reality" can be discussed. This will keep all related discussion to one thread.

Enjoy!

* Edit - Moved by Bells 30/9/2015

Last edited by a moderator:
"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." - Jonathan Swift.

That said, I find it unfair that I am being censored for creating threads with the word "Reality" in them.

In a recent exchange with JamesR, he told me "enough is enough". While I can understand that "Reality" is an incredibly important Philosophical topic despite how many times it has been discussed, I only went through it exhaustively for the sake of personal and scientific advancement.

If I promise to limit my future discussions to topics without "Reality" in the title, would you promise to open my "Reality is Matrix Mathematics" thread for one more round?

Perhaps we should all deny reality and walk hand in hand with the blind and stupid.

If I promise to limit my future discussions to topics without "Reality" in the title, would you promise to open my "Reality is Matrix Mathematics" thread for one more round?

Perhaps we should all deny reality and walk hand in hand with the blind and stupid.

The second sentence is redundant.

You're not being censored, you're just being told to keep them all in the same place from now on.

Back