Quotes to remember

“I think us here to wonder, myself. To wonder. To ask. And that in wondering bout the big things and asking bout the big things, you learn about the little ones, almost by accident. But you never know nothing more about the big things than you start out with. The more I wonder, the more I love.”
― Alice Walker, The Color Purple

FwRyl1j.jpg

"My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart."--Maya Angelou

“The fresh smell of coffee soon wafted through the apartment, the smell that separates night from day.”
—Haruki Murakami

ZY7oQ0Z.jpg

Last edited:
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.”
― Dom Helder Camara, Dom Helder Camara: Essential Writings

“We have nothing to lose, nothing to gain, nothing we desired anymore- except to make our lives into a work of art.”
― Lana Del Rey

LIsM1E1.jpg

"I am losing precious days. I am degenerating into a machine for making money. I am learning nothing in this trivial world of men. I must break away and get out into the mountains to learn the news "
~ John Muir

POQtMak.jpg

"I want purity in my life. And kindness...and I want to keep moving and learning. This is not what most people want, so I go it alone, but I'm not lonely: I'm protected."---Lillian Gish

SnxsajW.jpg

“The everyday world drags us along, like a slave behind a conquer’s chariot. One must learn to sever the rope, to allow the mind to stand still, to become aware of its affinity with mountains and stones.”
- Colin Wilson

FomSpt0.jpg

“It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready. I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything. There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now. And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.”---Hugh Laurie

2kGFwA3.jpg

Back