Premonitions for 2013

@ Captain Kremmen,

Dead Einstein - He also says no-one should mock LENR, because it's all true

Now if it was a dead Walter Russell I'd believe it more. If LENR were true, I'm sure someone clever would've started a thread about it by now.

Any chance of someone making a decent prediction on this thread before 2013 is over?
The Royal Baby is called George.
Well done on that one. But you can do better surely.

America’s Cup Psychic Points.
Who do you predict will win?

Oracle Racing: Psychic Points 1.53
Team New Zealand: Psychic Points 3.75
Artemis Racing: Psychic Points 6.00
Luna Rossa Challenge: Psychic Points 11.00

America’s Cup Psychic Points.
Who do you predict will win?

Oracle Racing: Psychic Points 1.53
Team New Zealand: Psychic Points 3.75
Artemis Racing: Psychic Points 6.00
Luna Rossa Challenge: Psychic Points 11.00
How does your points system work? Are you saying Luna Rossa will win since it has the highest Psychic Points?

The more unlikely it is, the more psychic points that you get.
Predict something very unlikely and you will get many psychic points.
If you are wrong, you lose a psychic point.
It's like betting, but psychic.

Last edited:
The more unlikely it is, the more psychic points that you get.
Predict something very unlikely and you will get many psychic points.
So Oracle defender is out in front of the 3 challengers. Team "Emirates Team New Zealand" is already into the final for the Louis Vuitton Cup. The other two are in a series to see who is going to challenge Emirates Team New Zealand. So you have picked them in a fairly logical order.

So, what is your prediction?
Well of course I'd like to see OUR team win Emirates Team New Zealand. We did win the cup about 16 years ago and we've struggled to make headway since then. But our current boat seems very fast in the Louis Vuitton Cup series, but I don't know how Oracle is going. Have you seen in action? I haven't got the inside information on this one yet. My psychic guide has been a bit hush hush.

My psychic ability says Oracle.
If Oracle wins I will be on 1.53 psychic points, and in the lead.

been awhile.

I finally have a new premonition. I will not be able to find all the Ammo I am looking for, and we will be involved in a war with Russia and Syria. And eventually those wars may all lead to a... World War!

I finally have a new premonition. I will not be able to find all the Ammo I am looking for, and we will be involved in a war with Russia and Syria. And eventually those wars may all lead to a... World War!
Jesus will return before that happens.

My Premonition for 2013 :
I predict that the Calendar Year known as 2013 will formally end sometime on or around 11:59:59 pm of December 31, 2013 and 12:00:01 am of January 1, 2014.
Probably no points for me.

Back