Premonitions for 2013

Can a premonition be construed for just having a "bad vibe" that something ominous might happen?
Hmmm...I can't think of any such time when I've had an actual premonition.

:shrug:
No the Bible talks about hunches. They are more human responses not revelations of knowledge, like animals might sense an earthquake. The Gift of Knowledge is spoken about in the NT as a gift from the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:
The thing is I was asking if that describes what you do. I had made it abundantly clear it wasn't describing what I do, so get that into your thick skull.

You claim to possess knowledge of the density of Q's cranium, yet don't know who 'they' are. I can somewhat understand not knowing who 'they' are but Q's noodle, now that's a miracle in itself.

You claim to possess knowledge of the density of Q's cranium, yet don't know who 'they' are. I can somewhat understand not knowing who 'they' are but Q's noodle, now that's a miracle in itself.
I can tell it is very thick for it is really difficult to get any point through it.
No one, not even you, knows who "they" are, smarty pants.

You would need to sharpen your points and stop using the rusted, dull, outdated tools of the ancients if you want to get anywhere.
These are my tools:
Ephesians 6:10-18
New International Version (NIV)
The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

So the sword of the Spirit is one of the sharpest tools known to man.

These are my tools:

So the sword of the Spirit is one of the sharpest tools known to man.

Swords, shields, breastplates, putting on the full armor of God, etc., it's all about fighting, warring and causing conflict with you folks, isn't it. Shameful.

No the Bible talks about hunches. They are more human responses not revelations of knowledge, like animals might sense an earthquake. The Gift of Knowledge is spoken about in the NT as a gift from the Holy Spirit.

People cannot sense earthquakes. How does that align with the "Gift of Knowledge"?

My intuition is telling me that Robbitybob1 will not be converting to Islam next year. Upon further reflection, the feeling is so intense that I will call this a genuine premonition for 2014.

My intuition is telling me that Robbitybob1 will not be converting to Islam next year. Upon further reflection, the feeling is so intense that I will call this a genuine premonition for 2014.
You might have failed before you start. The Muslims believe in Jesus. I believe in Jesus. Does that make me a Muslim? Probably more Muslim than you.

Face your enemies naked then!

That is the difference between you and me. I don't go out into the world believing others are my enemies. That is what your religion teaches you to do, which is why it causes so much conflict in the world. You believe others are your enemies because they don't share your beliefs, hence you must wield swords and wear armor, always picking fights and doing battle with others, those whom your religion have deemed to be your enemies. You are commanded to convert them to your side so they too can take up arms and fight others. If we are not with you, me must be against you.

That is the difference between you and me. I don't go out into the world believing others are my enemies. That is what your religion teaches you to do, which is why it causes so much conflict in the world. You believe others are your enemies because they don't share your beliefs, hence you must wield swords and wear armor, always picking fights and doing battle with others, those whom your religion have deemed to be your enemies. You are commanded to convert them to your side so they too can take up arms and fight others. If we are not with you, me must be against you.

Agree 100%

Let's see...inciting violence and spreading the word as gospel when you only hope you're right. Immoral behavior 101. An atheist would be hard pressed to maintain that level of immorality.

I haven't found you that friendly. Well face your friends naked then.
Where is this conversation going? Just walk around naked full stop.

Looking good ahead at all the marks so far, can we hang on to the lead, Oracle is eating into it. Going to mark 4 , 18 seconds ahead at mark, 4 now to the finish line!

9162273_600x400.jpg

Last edited:
I feel so sorry for Oracle as their Code Zero sail is jammed. Maybe they will go over the time limit. We'll just have to wait and see.

Back