Play him off, keyboard cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got no problem with people laughing at this, but I honestly don't see the humor.

Typical lack of empathy from Roman. You must love Funniest Home Videos, or whatever is the equivalent on TV where you are. You know, kids falling off bikes, animals hitting doors, people tripping over, people in wheelchairs injuring themselves on escalators.

LOL.

You've got real class, Roman. Are you ever going to grow up and start acting your age?

I don't care about the callousness of it, but I just think it's ghay.

Really this must be a litmus test for a certain brand of humor.

...Why did he think it was a good idea to attempt to go down an escalator in a wheelchair?

Did you guys miss the part where a cat plays a catchy tune on a keyboard?

That's the only part I saw. Well, there was something about a wheelchair or something... but the cat was hilarious.

Isn't it just a reference to the Tumblers that appear in Family Guy episodes from time to time? "Play me off, Johnny!"

Isn't it just a reference to the Tumblers that appear in Family Guy episodes from time to time? "Play me off, Johnny!"

The actual cat segment is from the late 80s. I don't know where the phraseology comes from (wow, phraseology, according to Firefox's spell checker, is a real word).

None of you are even worth to see these things, because you do not know how to look at them and fit every single possible situation, for the reasons that happened. Meaning the baby and the handicap dude falling down the escalator. Yeah it's funny, sad, stupid, but when you really think about the actual and most real possible truth for that happening, makes you glad you are who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back