Phobia's or Fears?

I have a fear of black bears ( after a camping trip about 15 yrs ago)
now I will not go camping in a tent up north.

I used to fear elevators when I was younger, because I used to be very
claustraphobic....but I have gotten way better now. But I still have a fear
of being trapped in a small area.

i dont like small spaces and i dont like crowds either, which is strange actually because i go to a lot of concerts, i can handle them if i can see the doors.

i dont like small spaces and i dont like crowds either, which is strange actually because i go to a lot of concerts, i can handle them if i can see the doors.

if we go to some historic place or something, and you can go on tours of
tunnels and stuff.......i get kinda nervous and already am thinking what if
someone shut the door and i couldnt get out......I also am nervous sitting in an airplane because I feel like I am trapped up there.

if we go to some historic place or something, and you can go on tours of
tunnels and stuff.......i get kinda nervous and already am thinking what if
someone shut the door and i couldnt get out......I also am nervous sitting in an airplane because I feel like I am trapped up there.

never been on a plane but i am going to Iowa in september and i have to catch three to get there and i am not looking forward to it.

oh yeah an nietzche has made me fear ouiji boards lol I bought
one at a garage sale and he wasn't too pleased.......he seemed
quite uneasy about the whole thing, warning me about it.
So I am really nervous and hestitant
to ever use it.

Last edited:
oh yeah an nietzche has made me fear ouji boards lol I bought
one at a garage sale and he wasn't too pleased.......he seemed
quite uneasy about the whole thing, warning me about it.
So I am really nervous and hestitant
to ever use it.

i have used one!!

You should watch the Penn and Teller Bullshit! episode on Ouiji Boards. They totally slammed them and exposed the "mystery" about them.

oh hell yes, i know any people dont belive in the afterlife but it really spooked me.

yeah i think nietzche dad or something used it and it was pretty scary. So he is spooked and now I am too. He was like why the fuk did you bring that thing in this house lol.......this is bad very bad.

yeah i think nietzche dad or something used it and it was pretty scary. So he is spooked and now I am too. He was like why the fuk did you bring that thing in this house lol.......this is bad very bad.

things like tarot cards i dont have an issue with, but when i played with the board it made me cry.

Back