Parasychology is compatible with physics

Tell me... does this sort of thing happen only in the movies or not?

Yes

Every minute of the day and night

A gazillion of tiny

(example air disturbance from the flap of a butterfly wing most of which vanish)

almost undetectable happenings occur and those which survive eventually distil down to 1 REALITY

The REALITY of NOW happens

Oh you mean the bit where the sleeping lady appears to detect a accident?

No

:)

well...... you wrote "no" to the question (that it doesn't happen only in movies) and I happen to agree with you...

Is English your native tongue?

So Michael when did you start believing in the Paranormal?...Was it when you started to believe in the mystical photon?

well...... you wrote "no" to the question (that it doesn't happen only in movies) and I happen to agree with you...

Is English your native tongue?

So Michael when did you start believing in the Paranormal?...Was it when you started to believe in the mystical photon?

You got me with the double negative which I foolishly thought I had negated

by splitting reality (him falling over) from

the appearance of the sleeping lady receiving a telepathic message in her sleep about a impending accident

The NO was in relation to that happening in reality

Only in movies could still qualify for a NO in that the concept appears in print, on stage and unfortunately within peoples brains

But to cancel your negative ? YES only in movies

Parasychology is not compatible with physics .

Physics is based on the material manifestation of energy , quantum , atoms , elements , molecules etc.

Parasychology is based on life .

The mistake is thinking parasychology is real

An omission is not providing a link reference supporting such a statement in which parasychology is linked to such physical reactions

par·a·psy·chol·o·gy
noun

• the study of mental phenomena that are excluded from or inexplicable by orthodox scientific psychology (such as hypnosis, telepathy, etc.).
Google

Which I think indicates it is all in the mind

I respect a man who does not believe in religion.

But I can personally attest to the paranormal.

Didn't want to make a new thread about it, because it doesn't fit in my other thread about telekenesis.

But I think witchery is real. This is because, this total person I hate, I loathe them so bad, they are a liar and in a position of authority. If its one thing I hate the most its a stuck up person of authority who lies and is unreasonable, they have always treated me bad and discriminated against me unfairly, second they have a good life and everyone likes them, which makes me hate them uncontrollably.

About 25 minutes ago I got a detestable email from them making my hate go extreme. A few minutes later I decide to examine the google page of where they work. The review has a 2 star negative review. I say good, makes me happy. But here is the weird thing about it. The review was written about a minute or two after I got that email and they exact moment I wished hateful things to happen to their career.

So if you dont believe me you must think I am lying, which I am not. So your other explanation is just random coincidence. But I have a long list of random coincidences like these in only the past few years, so much so that the odds are they are not coincidences.

Back