Olympic pole dancing

I've seen many pole dancers in my time. Looks like a hard way to earn a buck. But maybe it's actually easy work. I don't know.

I've seen many pole dancers in my time. Looks like a hard way to earn a buck. But maybe it's actually easy work. I don't know.
I got taken to a pole dancing place once, back in the early 90s (in Hamilton, Ontario, actually - I was selling oil to ships on the Great Lakes). My reactions surprised me. I found that I wanted to get the girl to stop dancing so I could buy her a drink and get to know her a bit. It turned out to be impossible to regard a living, breathing woman, even a very pretty and almost naked one, purely as a "sex object". That was a discovery worth making.

I found that I wanted to get the girl to stop dancing so I could buy her a drink and get to know her a bit. It turned out to be impossible to regard a living, breathing woman, even a very pretty and almost naked one, purely as a "sex object". That was a discovery worth making.
I discovered they are very social creatures. In fact, my roommate brought one home. She lived with us for about a year, her and her two children. I also learned they get annoyed when you don't give them your attention. One girl stepped off the stage and bit my ear because i was playing video poker rather than watching her.

The whole strip joint scene is unique. It seems more like a big party than a sexual exhibition.

I discovered they are very social creatures. In fact, my roommate brought one home. She lived with us for about a year, her and her two children. I also learned they get annoyed when you don't give them your attention. One girl stepped off the stage and bit my ear because i was playing video poker rather than watching her.

The whole strip joint scene is unique. It seems more like a big party than a sexual exhibition.
Maybe something in that. I'm relieved to find it is not as ghastly as I had thought, at any rate.

Half the show is the people who visit such places.
Haha, that strikes a chord. I recall one guy in this Hamilton joint who must have been only just sane enough to be out on the streets. My host whispered in my ear "He's one of our rocket scientists". One thing I will say for Canadians is they don't take themselves too seriously.

No.

I believe the winter olympics is to start up in South Korea and I'm sure Canadian Hockey players are more than willing to hand any other country there ass.

:EDIT:
I'm also concerned about Sydney Crosby.

I wouldn't mind seeing circus aerobics become an olympic sport, but from titty-bar to the olympics seems a slight overreach.......how are you gonna rate the performance? Hook up the audience to electronic meters and rate their state of arousal? No more judges, let the audience rate the best perfomance.......:eek:........:tongue:

I wouldn't mind seeing circus aerobics become an olympic sport, but from titty-bar to the olympics seems a slight overreach.......how are you gonna rate the performance? Hook up the audience to electronic meters and rate their state of arousal? No more judges, let the audience rate the best perfomance.......:eek:........:tongue:

What about drug testing
I'm talking about the judges
See the performance they like
Pop a blue pill
Enhanced reaction :)

:)

Back