Proposal: Obama is an usurper

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjdude1219

The biscuit has risen
Valued Senior Member
Giambattista has made the claim that Obama is a usurper so I would like to challenge him to a debate about it so he can attempt to prove it.
opening argument= 1 post
argument=5 posts
closing= 1 post

Sure looks that way to me, pj. I'll give it some more time before closing this thread in case Giambattista has anything further to add.

Nobody says ....

PJdude1219 said:

Giambattista has made the claim that Obama is a usurper so I would like to challenge him to a debate about it so he can attempt to prove it.

You might want to take the question up privately, and more gently, first. That is, Giambattista's been all over the map of late. I can't tell if he's in the middle of a sincere transition, or if he's just fucking with us. Either way, sure, it's obnoxious, but there's no real point in worrying about it. His performance in that thread suggests his heart isn't really in it. Recall, sir, his initial declaration of usurper:

"I call him the Usurper-in-Chief. I hope that makes plenty of people mad. Or makes them just shake their heads and wonder why I's sooooo dummmmmm.

If I tend toward the latter on this one, it's issue-specific. Call it a phase and let him get on with his life. Clearly, he has better things to do than defending the honor of an online handle by supporting a nearly incoherent claim. Nobody says you have to take him seriously.

so you refuse to attempt to prove your absurd claim?
I refuse to stop giggling!

You might want to take the question up privately, and more gently, first.

Indeed. Seems someone got their pj's in a bundle over some silly word.

That is, Giambattista's been all over the map of late. I can't tell if he's in the middle of a sincere transition, or if he's just fucking with us.

Sincere transition? What kind? Are you implying that I'm molting? Slipping into my light-body?

Recall, sir, his initial declaration of usurper:

Yes. I call people what I will. Especially politicians. I don't recall this being a legal challenge.

Imagine my surprise when I was challenged to a formal debate.:shrug:

POOR POOR formal debate subforum!
What a S A D state of affairs when this nearly month old proposal is the last one to be seen here!:bawl:

It was kind of humorous to begin with, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back