NY Governor, Eliot Spitzer, To Resign

Discussion in 'Politics' started by superstring01, Mar 10, 2008.

1. kmguru Staff Member

It is the Power and attraction to forbidden acts....in Bill Clinton words...because he could

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

just to be correct, her rate was only $1500 per hour but Spitzer booked good times...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. countezero Registered Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. superstring01 Moderator

On a side note: Is Patterson black? He's like--what?--the third black guy to be elected governor in the USA. He's blind too. That's gotta adjust some statistics somewhere.

~String

8. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

The best part is that he already admitted that he had illicit sexual affair when going through a rough patch in their marriage...
    Last nights Daily Show was hillarious, if you can watch it do so... The black correspodent was claiming the governor for blacks from the blinds...

9. superstring01 Moderator

OMG! You are right. I just watched the part here: Daily Show, Black Governor.

Hysterical! Especially the line, "...and he's not even Ray Charles blind; more Mr. Magoo." "Yeah, this is a historic BLACK day, not a BLIND day. You hear that blind people, 'cause I know you can hear like bats."

I couldn't stop laughing... which is bad considering the pounding my liver and brain took just yesterday. Johnny Walker always wins the fight.... ugh... always.

~String

10. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I chock on my cup of mojo this morning while watching the daily show and hearing the Mr. Magoo" remark. Anyways because I'm a jack-ass I would like to note that I wanted to talk about this new guy pages ago, I really think there is a lot to go on this guy.

11. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

The tradgedy here is he betrayed his family...say whatever else you may. The bottom line is he betrayed his family.

12. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

The irony here is what's getting the story, tragedy happens all the time, few care, but when its ironic, oh boy!