no! not UP the stairs...

willakitty

Registered Senior Member
What is fear? Is it a sound you hear or a stranger's leer?...
Can you see the fear in your own eyes as you stare ...motionless... into the mirror in your misty uncomfortably humid bathroom? Do you think to yourself as your heart pounds violently in your suddenly tight chest, why did I bother to even shower? What does the cleanliness of my shell have to do with my soiled spirit?....
Do you fill the endless seconds of the next minute eons of your existance day dreaming about all your aspirations and saaadlyyyy unrealized dreams? What? Do you...regret? Do you wish you could weep? If you could would you be able to summon the tears in time and do so, or would you instead put those few PRECIOUS moments toward some other equally USELESS but more comforting activity? Do you welcome and end-
to your breeeeeaaaaaathleeeeeessssss antici-
.................................................................................................. pation, or do you find these all too quickly passing ticks of the cat clock on the wall you always hated a sort of terrible fas-cin-a-tion? Is your fear really fear?

The only thing to fear is fear itself. One cannot go through life worrying about to much. True, some things you should worry about like getting a job, getting a place to live and who's going to hit you in their car if you don't drive defensively.

cosmictraveler said:
The only thing to fear is fear itself.

Wouldn't fear increase exponentially? First, ya have a fear. Then ye'r afraid of the fear, so yer fear doubles. Then ye'r afraid of yer fear for fear, so that makes it quadruple what it was. Oh, now ye'r afraid of yer fear for the fear for fear . . .

:p

willakitty said:
What is fear? Is it a sound you hear or a stranger's leer?...
Can you see the fear in your own eyes as you stare ...motionless... into the mirror in your misty uncomfortably humid bathroom? Do you think to yourself as your heart pounds violently in your suddenly tight chest, why did I bother to even shower? What does the cleanliness of my shell have to do with my soiled spirit?....
Do you fill the endless seconds of the next minute eons of your existance day dreaming about all your aspirations and saaadlyyyy unrealized dreams? What? Do you...regret? Do you wish you could weep? If you could would you be able to summon the tears in time and do so, or would you instead put those few PRECIOUS moments toward some other equally USELESS but more comforting activity? Do you welcome and end-
to your breeeeeaaaaaathleeeeeessssss antici-
.................................................................................................. pation, or do you find these all too quickly passing ticks of the cat clock on the wall you always hated a sort of terrible fas-cin-a-tion? Is your fear really fear?

That hit me in right in the heart kitty.

Like, why bother trying... the more the try... the HARDER you will have to try there-after.

It is like being a celebrity... I cannot conjure up an exact example... but for thoes of you with a BRAIN that is fixated on reality (not reality shows you low I.Q., easy amused person, you)... you should know what I mean.

Achivment in life only cuases more hardships to ones self....

Back