My bigggest tragedy ever .

mike47

Banned
Banned
I am hereby sharing with my friends and my foes my biggest tragedy in life .
Today around 11:00 A.M., I was contacted by two detectives .
I never thought waht they are going to say will change my life for ever and for worse . Right now I still can not believe that all this is true but yes it is true . I have a son from my first marriage who lives with his mother . He is 27 years old . Today he was charged with murdering his own mother in her apartment . The news is he stabbed her to death . She loved him more than anyone in life . He was abusing drugs and it seems drugs were a factor .
Now my life changed for ever and I will never be the same one again . And yes I want to share this with you .

Last edited:
I hope you have a good friend to be with. You must be in shock. I would see a doctor and get some medication to help you cope. You have to be careful. When you get hurt that bad you are in a state of clinical shock. Be with some trusted friend.

I do not know what to say here, Mike. I am just really sorry to hear this..

p.s.: I and all other people above don't quote your posts, in case you want to remove some details later (me thinks...).

Legally it is white and black . He confessed . He is on meds due to mental problems arising from abuse of drugs . His mother was a Very religiuos person who went to church every week end . She was a roman Catholic .
My involvement with the cops is just for identification purposes and also to give them any helpful info about her loved ones .

Nothing is black and white when it comes to things like this . Your son needs a good lawyer and you need to see a doctor and get some medication. You are in a state of shock and people in shock NEVER know it. Your son should not be speaking with the police without a trusted lawyer at his side.

Sometimes bad things happen and people don't need to drug themselves into a stupor to deal with it. It's shocking news, but he's not necessarily in shock. Who gives a shit what his son needs? Maybe he can get off on an insanity defense, but I'm sure Mike isn't feeling too sympathetic.

Sometimes bad things happen and people don't need to drug themselves into a stupor to deal with it. It's shocking news, but he's not necessarily in shock. Who gives a shit what his son needs? Maybe he can get off on an insanity defense, but I'm sure Mike isn't feeling too sympathetic.

REPLY: YOU REALLY ARE A SMUG ONE, You don`t know shit from everything I have read in your responses. I guess you missed the part where he said he loved his son. Have you ever dealt with anything like this ? Have you ever dealt with the police ? You don`t care about anyone except yourself and think you are on top of it all. ...traveler

Man Mike, I so very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you are going through. No words can take away the pain, but hope time will heal this wound soon.

Mac

So of course Mike needs drugs? Come on, where do you get this stuff? Oprah?

Take this to PMs between me and you. This is about MIKE you ass. Mike, I have never dealt with this kind of pain. I have dealt with the police and any lawyer would tell you the same thing. Your son needs a good lawyer, and should not be talking to the police without a trusted lawyer at his side. And Yes, you should see a doctor for your own sake. Your son is going to need you more than ever. ...traveler

Back